Ali Dizaei gets decked.

All it needs now is Cherie Bliar to bring a court case alleging 'racism, cruelty, cos he's a copper' etc to get him a few grand of taxpayer money (or her chambers considering someone thought to promote the WW to the Bench 8O )

Good on the lag to lamp him, after doing the slop bucket :thumbright:

(A couple of the boys in blue that I know are quite chuffed at this incident - unofficially of course ;) )

Joint_Force_Harrier said:
The officer was then punched in the face, leaving him unconscious, the paper continued

Surely an Ex-Officer, or will Cherie Liar get him his job back? :pissedoff:
He still holds the rank of Commander, Metropolitan Police until the formal disciplinary proceedings can be concluded in the coming weeks. Met procedure states that disciplinary proceedings had to wait until the conclusion of any court proceedings, it should all be a formality to get rid of him. He is not currently being paid, I think they have got round it by suspending him without pay during investigations.

I suppose it makes a change from him stirring it.

His fellow crim can’t be too bright. Had he decked him before covering him in s**t, he could have avoided getting his own hands dirty. Unless, of course, Dizaei has made a new special friend and it all got out of hand.

Joint_Force_Harrier said:
The officer was then punched in the face, leaving him unconscious, the paper continued

Surely an Ex-Officer, or will Cherie Liar get him his job back? :pissedoff:

Dizaei is still a Metropolitan police commander though he is no longer being paid. He's expected to be stripped of his rank and officially sacked within weeks, after Scotland Yard disciplinary proceedings are complete. He is appealing against his conviction. 8O

Sorry been done already :oops:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Black_Pig Blue Jokes 0
ex_wasp_L2 Blue Jokes 0
tug1970 Current Affairs 23