Alastair Campbell's Diary.............

Discussion in 'Current Affairs' started by stumpy, Jul 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am off sick so have been bored watching day-time TV for the last few days, and Campbell is hilarious. Apparently the fact the everyone thought that he has a foul temper is all their problem and nothing to do with him!

What has amazed me though is that no journo has pointed out that Labour cabinet ministers all roundly condemned Sir Christopher Mayer for his diary covering his time as our man in Washington...and his time as John Major's press secretary. But I have heard no complaints at all over this example. New Labour hypocrisy... or merely because he knows where the skeletons are?
  2. Cnut should be tried for treason.

3. Should all be done for treason , socially engineered this country , pisses me off no end IMHO ,
  5. I bet Blare now wishes he'd kept one!
  6. I suspect it will appear when the present middle east job has to be given up and he needs to suplement his public speaking fees. To some extent there is nothing new, Churchill supported his flambouyant lifestyle all his life by writing and public speaking.
  7. As long as we never forget that an efficient, hard working, public spirited man like David Kelly died because of this shower, I couldn't care less how much the grubby so and so makes for writing something that should have been better-covered in his contract.
  8. David Kelly is worth remembering in this context as I have been nauseated by AC telling us how badly he felt FFS! And then instead of taking responsibility laying all the blame on the BBC. but then, did I expect any better...