Al Quaida

I just had a thought.We keep seeing these ragheads being interviewed on Sky Tv and the like.So i asked meself,how come these TV bods can get acess to them and the likes of the CIA and MI5 etc cant?FFS cant we train an assasin to use a film camera and take them out during the interview then stick it on You Tube?

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Hmm, firstly they tend to use a pro-Islamic news agency (a la Al Jezzera) to prevent the likelihood of being infiltrated.

Also I wouldn't use the term 'ragheads' if I was you. It has been proved that the headdress is actually a little sheets, so the correct erm should be 'little sheetheads'.

I thank you - I'm here all week!

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
But don't journos have an unwritten oath that they should get involved with, or become part of, the story? If they are in contact with a terrorist are they going to report his whereabouts for the sake of national security, or are they going to keep his identity and location a secret to keep the story exclusive? I'm not saying it is right though...

From what I read they spend quite a bit of time "screening" the journos to make sure they're not assassins. Plus the Taliban were the pioneers of using cameras to assassinate people.

I see your point AndyM, but even if it were possible it would be a suicide mission. As soon as youve slotted Raghead No 1, No's 3,4,5 & 6 are going to chop off your knackers and then your head!!

I'd be more inclined to pass the GPS co-ordinates to the RAF so we can blow the fckrs into next week!!................ Then again maybe not considering their performance latelty :lol: (incoming.................)

Why dont we just get Henno and the boys from Ultimate Farce to do the job? Didnt they do that in an episode once? A warlord and 200 Serbian troops against 8 of them and some chick with big tits and a video camera? Love it!!! 8O

With all the technology available these days I'm surprised that we weren't able to follow the sat uplink signal when the reports were sent of track them some other way. I realise that the Journos would probably throw a hissy fit about it if we did, but who gives a [email protected] if we can bag a few bad guys?

It's a little ironic that these media types regularly use mil transport to get into theatre and to get from A to B when they arrive. This means that we’re effectively helping them to make part of the journey to meet up with terrorists. I ask again, what do the press ever do for us anyway?

SF

flynavy

Lantern Swinger
I ask again, what do the press ever do for us anyway?

Screw us over and get it wrong, publish our details to the enemy!! etc etc

spenny said:
Why dont we just get Henno and the boys from Ultimate Farce to do the job? Didnt they do that in an episode once? A warlord and 200 Serbian troops against 8 of them and some chick with big tits and a video camera? Love it!!! 8O
..and then Royal had to go one better-but the taliban said the odds were stacked agaist them and bootie didnt play fair because there were four of them! OUTSTANDING.

Latest Threads