Airman Survival equipment

You won't get a response in here, well, not quickly wrong forum!
I know SE is a FAA trade but its a very small trade and not many SE rates on here to the best of my knowledge!
Firstly try the search facility. I can remember an enquiry some time back. Always a good place for a first delve.
Secondly, try reposting in the recruiting forum. We have a Careers Adviser on here who may be in a position to give you a pointer.
As an aside. My son was SE but he only did 7 years. I worked closely with SE rates being aircrew I did have some contact with them work wise but as for there sea time and waiting times for entry!!! Sorry - no idea. In 7 years my sons only sea time was on an RFA for one NATO exercise. (3 months!!!!!)

I was an SE. Didn't go away at all. Mainly spent time at Culdrose and Yeovilton. I left in 2012 though so not overly sure what it's like now. I still talk to mates who are still in the branch but it's quite small and dripping sounds even worse than it was in my time...and I was a world champion dripper!

I was an SE. Didn't go away at all. Mainly spent time at Culdrose and Yeovilton. I left in 2012 though so not overly sure what it's like now. I still talk to mates who are still in the branch but it's quite small and dripping sounds even worse than it was in my time...and I was a world champion dripper!
You may have been there when my son was - he was SE. Have a pic of him in the CU pool with Lenny Henry doing drills!!!!!!