Aircraft techs in Afghanistan

Discussion in 'The Afterlife - Resettlement and Jobs' started by GashHand01, Jun 12, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Guys, i'm looking for Aircraft contracts in Afghanistan. My trade is Electrical/Avionic on Chinooks,Seaking,Lynx,Puma. Have contacted L-3 Vertex ut not getting enough from them at the mo. Can anyone suggest any other companies outthere who may be actively recruiting at the mo,please?

PS Have looked at JSFirm and some others but they mainly cater towards the US Citizen sector...!!! :roll:

2. Mil-tech were posting a few months back.
    Have a look and see what they have now.
  3. Cheers for that, had a look for Mil-tech but couldn't find anything of any relevance......

Are there any British firms that hold contracts out there? Seemingly, it's all, or mostly American.
  4. Scotia helicopters are currently asking their staff if any would like to volunteer for Afghan, as i think they have been awarded a contract to provide civvi helicopter support. Also i believe Bristows have got their fingers into Afghan so it may be worth asking them or approaching them being a keen volunteer to work out there.