Aircraft Handler!!

ripper said:
What is this job like? Ripper
When we get new aircraft they've got handles on so you can lift them out of the box. An Aircraft De-handler takes them off then the Aircraft Handler then puts them onto the defective one ready for returning through the normal stores channel.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Basically all you need to know is on the downloadable careers publication on the RN website.

In precis: Largely working outdoors in all weathers, trained aircraft fire-fighters/aircrew rescue, driver training thrown-in, largely involved in playing mental chess moving aircraft around multi-spot ships & air-stations.

Two year wait to join.

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
ripper said:
What is this job like? Ripper
This has to be the bonest thing written or said ever. It even surpasses the statement by a Brazilian plumber at Stockwell tube when he said to his muckers one morning "Bet i can make it to the platform without paying and without anyone noticing"

jjp23

Lantern Swinger
Seriously now, i am not being a cnut but......

You have already had the piss taken out of you for acting like a fcuking mong and asking stupid questions, you have been nominated for COTW for the two weeks in a row. I am not saying i know everything because i don't but it took me about a minute to find out about the role you mentioned on the RN website, i had a look because i was going to write a post taking the piss.

Seriously, just for one minute engage your two brain cells before saying anything else. I am a newbie and therefore do not qualify to rip into you but for fcuk sake, it is no wonder some of the serving and ex-serving members on this site get pissed off.

Even if they are a bunch of old twats.

jjp23 said:
Seriously now, i am not being a cnut but......

You have already had the piss taken out of you for acting like a fcuking mong and asking stupid questions, you have been nominated for COTW for the two weeks in a row. I am not saying i know everything because i don't but it took me about a minute to find out about the role you mentioned on the RN website, i had a look because i was going to write a post taking the piss.

Seriously, just for one minute engage your two brain cells before saying anything else. I am a newbie and therefore do not qualify to rip into you but for fcuk sake, it is no wonder some of the serving and ex-serving members on this site get pissed off.

Even if they are a bunch of old twats.
Seconded.

All of you a fools except a couple of you!! WTF have i done wrong? No i haven't passed my RT but i have it on the 12TH January! Hopefully i pass!!

Ripper