aircraft handler waiting list?

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by lw188, Mar 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. has anyone had and start dates for this year for NA(AH),as i passed all the recruitment stuff back in june last year and still haven't had any indication of a date. was told to expect a 12-14 month wait, anyone else in the same boat!!!!
  2. Pun intended?

3. As only 9 months have elapsed do you not see why?
  4. how long before should i expect to here back then?
  5. It's hear not here. And if I was told 12 -14 months then I would expect 12 to 14 months. Simple really!
  6. I think he meant a 12-14 month wait to entry. I think he's enquiring as to how long before he should get a letter to notify him of his entry date.

Just a thought.
  7. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

NA(AH) had gone out to around 20-24 months wait, last time I looked.

Entry dates are allocated & applicants informed of the date about one term ahead. (ie: those joining between Sept to Dec, will be informed between Easter to July.
  8. im guessing that im in for a very long wait then first thought :cry: ,thanks for the info
  9. Why? It could have changed since then. Go and ask your careers adviser.
  10. :oops: :oops: You sound like TIM :wink: :wink:
  11. What I meant was that because it was 12-14 months when he applied, it could still b- You know what? Fuck it

12. But Scouse.... Tim is deceased, how could it be him? :cry:
  13. Tim RIP mixed things up, he wanted to be an aircraft fondler
  14. Wannabe :wink: think your inline for an Oscar :wink: :wink: Nomination for poshest bird on the site, :roll:
  15. Lol... that sounds good to me.. i'd take that over any that XRD may possibly nominate me for... :D