aircraft handler waiting list?

has anyone had and start dates for this year for NA(AH),as i passed all the recruitment stuff back in june last year and still haven't had any indication of a date. was told to expect a 12-14 month wait, anyone else in the same boat!!!!

I think he meant a 12-14 month wait to entry. I think he's enquiring as to how long before he should get a letter to notify him of his entry date.

Just a thought.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
NA(AH) had gone out to around 20-24 months wait, last time I looked.

Entry dates are allocated & applicants informed of the date about one term ahead. (ie: those joining between Sept to Dec, will be informed between Easter to July.

wannabefpilot87 said:
scouse said:
Dr.Zoidberg said:
lw188 said:
im guessing that im in for a very long wait then first thought :cry: ,thanks for the info
Why? It could have changed since then. Go and ask your careers adviser.
:oops: :oops: You sound like TIM :wink: :wink:

But Scouse.... Tim is deceased, how could it be him? :cry:
Tim RIP mixed things up, he wanted to be an aircraft fondler

wannabefpilot87 said:
scouse said:
Dr.Zoidberg said:
lw188 said:
im guessing that im in for a very long wait then first thought :cry: ,thanks for the info

Wannabe :wink: think your inline for an Oscar :wink: :wink: Nomination for poshest bird on the site, :roll:

scouse said:
wannabefpilot87 said:
scouse said:
Dr.Zoidberg said:
lw188 said:

Wannabe :wink: think your inline for an Oscar :wink: :wink: Nomination for poshest bird on the site, :roll:
Lol... that sounds good to me.. i'd take that over any that XRD may possibly nominate me for... :D

Latest Threads