Aircraft Controllers

Their all brill! Incredibly professional, harding work and all round top matelots. Unfortunatley there is a serious misunderstanding around the fleet of their capabilities both afloat and ashore.

cheif tiff The locked forum thing is from the early days of RR,nobody knows where it is ,who they are .I dont think there actually is one.

farenheit said:
Their all brill! Incredibly professional, harding work and all round top matelots. Unfortunatley there is a serious misunderstanding around the fleet of their capabilities both afloat and ashore.

Well said farenheit, yes we are.

As for the locked forum, there is one, but they wont let me in and i'm one of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grubber

Lantern Swinger
My experience is of highly dedicated individuals on ship, but absolute social hand-grenades off it! (Obviously I leave them to it and take no part in such tomfoolery.....ahem!)

Grubber said:
My experience is of highly dedicated individuals on ship, but absolute social hand-grenades off it! (Obviously I leave them to it and take no part in such tomfoolery.....ahem!)

I have been known to sink a few pints whilst ashore and take part in said tomfoolery

Jack1981 said:
What do people actually think of seagoing AC's?
Anyway whats the point of that question and whats your opinion? Are we gonna discuss every branch or are you just another Wannabe AC......like the rest of the FAA and most of the Cod-Gobs?

Erm...........I can get into the forum, but I`ve never posted anything in there as I`m not a believer of a closed shop. And yes being an old Chockhead I was an Air Traffic Controller as well.

Richie

Lantern Swinger
I'm ex FAA and concur with

Farenheit who stated
Anyway whats the point of that question and whats your opinion? Are we gonna discuss every branch or are you just another Wannabe AC...... etc.

The Chief tiff aslo made a good point

ANY WAY THEIR ALL CHOCKHEADS TO ME (and I spent a lot of time on the Dummy Deck so don't PM me).

Deeps said:
cheif tiff The locked forum thing is from the early days of RR,nobody knows where it is ,who they are .I dont think there actually is one.
Oh yes there is. In forums named 'The Controlling Branches' but you need to know the secret handshake to get in!

Hey! Thought i would make a post, i passed AIB and was accepted for pilot but failed for observer and passed for ATC Officer.

if i dont get Pilot then i am 100% commited to take ATC as being an officer in the RN is the most important thing to me.

Is this a good job that is worthwhile? What can it involve?

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
One_Eyed_Willy said:
farenheit said:

I'm one of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought all WAFU's were

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ToonPatriot The Fleet Air Arm 6
Claptain The Fleet Air Arm 3
C The Fleet Air Arm 76