Aircraft Controller Branch - Direct Entry Ratings.

slim

War Hero
Ninja_Stoker said:
Lamri said:
Ninja_Stoker said:
That's the reason I started the thread as I was hoping we could have a secret T22 After Engine Room part of ship forum too, affiliated to the Ship's Painter forum.
18.gif

Ooh ooh can I join, I was a controlly on B1 and B3 T22s :)
(I hope that counts!)

Sorry mate, it's only Boxer style T22 (B2's) ratings.
iconcool5lw.gif

Thanks for asking though, it's just that the later types were a bit too warlike because they had guns and stuff. Maybe you could start your own clique and then you could become affiliated members of mine. :thumright:

Hey Ninja how about honary membership for us wafu's who have worn Boxer shorts and actually spoken to a stoker :thumright:

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
slim said:
Ninja_Stoker said:
Lamri said:
Ninja_Stoker said:
That's the reason I started the thread as I was hoping we could have a secret T22 After Engine Room part of ship forum too, affiliated to the Ship's Painter forum.
18.gif

Ooh ooh can I join, I was a controlly on B1 and B3 T22s :)
(I hope that counts!)

Sorry mate, it's only Boxer style T22 (B2's) ratings.
iconcool5lw.gif

Thanks for asking though, it's just that the later types were a bit too warlike because they had guns and stuff. Maybe you could start your own clique and then you could become affiliated members of mine. :thumright:

Hey Ninja how about honary membership for us wafu's who have worn Boxer shorts and actually spoken to a stoker :thumright:

Slim, you're more than welcome my good chap, I quite get on with woos after being an AIR 219/SMAC 233 professional flightdeck clicky-bed, 2 second rule, wrestler. My only wish was that the Lynx had a greater endurance in the air.

Just wondering what exactly is the Flying Aptitude tests and what does it consist of? Is there anyway i can revise to help pass this test?any replies would be really helpfull tar

avoiding_action

Lantern Swinger
In the rescent round of selections for PO, a young ex-chockhead who went AC only about 3 or 4 years ago as a fresh faced NA1 may soon be returning to a CVS as a POAC. With all his old branch-mates still NA1's on the deck! Not swift promotion?????