Air engineering technician recruitment phase

Keston

Hi, I just done my application to join as an air engineer technician (not the apprenticeship) and wondering what the next stage is and have I gotta do any tests and what is the pass mark.
Thank you

redmonkey

Lantern Swinger
Book Reviewer
You have to do the same as everyone else. Do your best in the tests and dont let the marks worry you.
Plenty of threads cover this topic. Have a good look through the site and see what others have been told or found out.

Look for the trials and tribulations of max powers thread.

redmonkey

Lantern Swinger
Book Reviewer
Possibly if you google Royal Navy RT a few results may be of use.
Or use the search function on this site as there is a large amount of info on here.

soleil

War Hero
Hi, I just done my application to join as an air engineer technician (not the apprenticeship) and wondering what the next stage is and have I gotta do any tests and what is the pass mark.
Thank you

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Air Engineering Technician Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
J Current waiting list for Air engineering technician and weapons engineer ? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 12
D Air Engineering Technician Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
O Very Confused,need a lot of help!! AIR ENGINEERING TECHNICIAN Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 32
H royal navy air engineering technician waiting list Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 13
S Air Engineering Technician query Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 10
M air engineering technician - advice needed please Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 72
K Air Engineering technician? important questions? Please help Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 16
I Air Engineering Officer or Air Engineering Technician? The Fleet Air Arm 14
S Air Engineering Officer or Hydrographer Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 47
soleil FB: HMS Sultan: "It's An Air Engineering First For Accelerated Apprentices" Bases / Shore Est 6
MoD_RSS Vacancies: Inspectors of Air Accidents (Engineering) MoD News 0
E Accelerated Apprenticeship scheme (Air Engineering) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
O How long is the professional training durring the accelerated appreticeship scheme(Air engineering) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 19
A Air Engineering Officer? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
Rk7794 Air engineering or weapons engineering ? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 40
B Air Engineering Officer Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
soleil Thisisthewestcountry: "Air Engineering Officer 'Safe And Well' In Afghan" The Fleet Air Arm 1
Murph Noob Here ;). Just applied for Air Engineering Tech Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
P Air Engineering Officers The Fleet Air Arm 3
MoD_RSS CMA final decision on air traffic control charges MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Watch the world’s biggest military air show online MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Commander Strategic Command, General Sir Patrick Sanders’ Speech at the Air and Space Power Conference MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Defence Secretary keynote speech at the Air and Space Power Conference 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Defence Secretary Ben Wallace gives a speech at the Air and Space Power Conference MoD News 0
soleil Royal Navy International Air Day - Online - Saturday, July 11th 2020 The Fleet Air Arm 2
MoD_RSS Market exploration: air platform energy management technologies MoD News 0
D Interested in the Fleet Air Arm? The Fleet Air Arm 0
MoD_RSS Dstl release research on stability of COVID-19 in the air MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Greater Manchester to house to world's largest liquid air battery MoD News 0
MoD_RSS RAF Typhoons begin NATO Air Policing mission in Lithuania MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government to safeguard vital Great Britain-Northern Ireland air links MoD News 0
MoD_RSS CMA review of air traffic control charges MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Local authorities get £2.2 million boost to tackle air pollution MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Vacancy: Inspector of Air Accidents (Recorded Data) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New online vehicle checker to help drivers prepare for clean air zones with charges MoD News 0
soleil FB: RNAS Culdrose: "820 Naval Air Squadron Training In The Mist" The Fleet Air Arm 1
MoD_RSS Regional Air Connectivity Review: aviation minister visits Liverpool John Lennon Airport to launch UK tour of regional airports MoD News 0
MoD_RSS UK provides military assistance in search for missing Chilean Air Force aircraft MoD News 0
Happy Day The Fleet Air Arm Association The Fleet Air Arm 0
MoD_RSS Strengthening Air Safety – The Defence Aviation Environment Conference 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Vacancy: Inspector of Air Accidents (Operations) MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government provides more funds for local authority air quality action MoD News 0
M Air Engineer Apprenticeship Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
MoD_RSS Air accident error prediction MoD News 0
MoD_RSS RAF Typhoons complete NATO air policing mission in Estonia MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Update: air strikes against Daesh MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Air quality plan: letter requesting progress update MoD News 0
MoD_RSS RAF Typhoons scrambled from Ämari Air Base to intercept a Russian military transport aircraft MoD News 1
MoD_RSS UK and Sweden partner on future combat air MoD News 0