AIB Phone Number

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Lynx101, Sep 29, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can anyone tell me what the phone number for the AIB is? I need to do some chasing up! :lol: :lol:
  2. Lynx101

Would recommend in the first instance asking your ACLO to enquire on your behalf, if you can, rather than ringing them direct.
  3. Ok I'll give that a go, thanks for the advice!
  4. You're welcome.

Or speak to the Officers' Careers Administrator at your AFCO. You know who she is.
  5. Do I?
  6. *deleted*
  7. Lynx

Best not to breach PERSEC. If you delete the post above, I'll PM you.
  8. My mistake, it has been deleted.
  9. PM Inbound!
  10. roger that!
  11. Just ring Sultan and ask to be put through
  12. Is anyone else having any luck contacting the people at AIB? I have several numbers and have been trying to get through to them since last Monday (tried ringing first thing in the morning on several occasions) and still no luck. No luck either on the email side of things and I can't ask my ACLO, as it was he who had told me to make contact with AIB regarding my query.

If anyone has a number where somebody actually picked up, please share it with me! :)
  13. I rang today and got through after 1 ring, and that was over lunchtime. But I just phoned the number on my AIB letter which I've phoned before. I've been told that the "person" that deals with you depends on your surname, like someone looks after A-E, another F-M, that kind of thing.