AIB pass

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by nellysflipflop, Dec 18, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As the title suggests I have recently passed my AIB. Just a thanks to anyone who has answered any questions I've had in the build up. For the life of me I don't understand why people who have just passed and not been extracted give out so much advice on the aib. Maybe its just me being a little cynical but until I have that joining letter in my hand I see you all as a potential threat to my own extraction. Well I'm glad I didn't sound like a dick there, phewww. Cheers again. Nff.
  2. Many congratulations.

Don't forget to turn up wearing a hat and keep us posted about whatever happens next.
  3. Good luck mate! I passed the AIB twice and didn't give out any advice until I had the letter in my hand. Sadly both times the letter said I hadn't been selected.
  4. Thanks, It already at this very early stage feels like a bit of an anti climax all this waiting around for extraction, hopefully it will be good news come March time.
  5. Are you guys UY/SUY?

6. Are you still stormy after a beer "one can"?
  7. One can?????????
  8. one can van damme.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Ah now I get you, what makes you say that?

10. At sea in 04 together???
  11. Led till your dead?
  12. Frogman007 empty your inbox!

13. Sorry, I am so popular. Emptied
  14. Popular in "marthers" maybe...
  15. Deeps it still says your inbox is toppers, So we were on the led together, was that the Balt ops trip or was that in 05?

16. No I was Hurworth then. Was on Led in the mid 90's