AIB PASS

sara21

Lantern Swinger
Just a quickie to say thank you to everyone who helped me prep for my AIB. I passed yesterday, with a mid-rank score, and should be offered a place at BRNC within the next few months!!

THANKS GUYS

Sara

sara21 said:
Just a quickie to say thank you to everyone who helped me prep for my AIB. I passed yesterday, with a mid-rank score, and should be offered a place at BRNC within the next few months!!

THANKS GUYS

Sara
Well done Sara, good effort

NB

sara21

Lantern Swinger
Mid rank- I fall somewhere in the middle of everyone they had passed this year once we had been placed in order of merit.

congratulations!, im going to be in the pool for september enrty so might see you there (unless you get in for the june entry)!

sara21

Lantern Swinger
I am not sure about my entry date, I am quite flexible so anytime in the next 12 months would be fine.

Winkle was my man- a nice chap too.

It was a rough few days but actually quite fun. 3 out of 12 passed, all from my board, but both others were binned at the medical. Hopefully with stats like that I should be able to get an entry date (but I am not getting my hopes up)

I will always be nice to a Stoker. I am the daughter of a former Petty Officer, from the midlands- no heirs and graces this end, although I did make him salute me at breakfast this morning (it only seemed right)