AIB paperwork and prep

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by F-35Rev, Sep 20, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [h=2]AIB paperwork and prep[/h]
    Hi everyone

Im off to AIB in early December and feel as though im throwing myself in the Lions Den!!

I have a brief at my AFCO in Manchester on the 1st October so that should help, anyone else got their AIB date yet??

Or better still... recently been to AIB??

Rach xx​
  2. Got my AIB for 23rd to 25th October. Had my brief today. The outline of the AIB is available all over the internet and if you're familiar with it then they'll basically just re-iterate that plus give some guidance for how to best prepare which is always useful. The best bit about the brief is being able to voice any questions you may have.
  3. Rach,

At the risk of sounding like an old bore, you'd probably be better off not using your real name in your posts and, if that's you in your avatar (a)Nice and (b)best to get rid of it to avoid comments such as those (and a lot worse that'll come your way). You'll also find personal security will come into the fray at some point and if, on the off-chance you make a fool of yourself here, then you'll find there's a LOT less chance of being noticed at the AIB and remembered for any faux pas you might make in the hallowed halls of RR. Sorry and all that but just look back in the history of some of the threads and you'll see what I mean.

PS: What's the meaning of Rev in your user name?