AIB help

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by spiderman83, Nov 16, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi, i am due to take my AIB in early february. I was wondering if anybody has any good tips b4 i take. Thanks

Ninja Edit: Hi & a warm welcome:

Try this link, use the search function for further detail, avoid advice from self proclaimed experts that have yet to join & where possible, avoid text speak. Good luck to you.
  2. I can recommend u stp using txt language and luk @ the sticky above this 1.
  3. Wow, genius responses. You really surpassed yourselves this time, well done, i commend you.

As for the OP, see this thread:

Click me

Read it, learn it.

Also, just observe the forums, occasionaly someone will make a similar thread to this and actually have his questions answered.
  4. What's the matter with you now you silly little boy?

Text speak is for text messages. People who are to rude or stupid to communicate like an adult deserve no better.
  5. Don`t be so harsh Guzzler, Sentenashi is the future.
  6. Rgr m8
  7. Hig, I don't know about you, but I'm pretty thredders about getting re-briefed by a 15 year old.
  8. Sentenashi is like a snotty in a Hornblower novel, yelling (in his boy soprano) "Avast you scurvy dogs..." and "Bosun, 'start' that man, he glanced at me!!", shortly before finding that he needs the Lower Decker to save his skin from the nasty Frog trying to bash his swede in with a Marlin Spike.
    Unfortunately the burly Lower decker decides to defend himself first and as a result the snotties brains decorate the Poop deck, Hornblower gives an "Hurrumph!!" and the next snotty is wheeled out of the box.
    How sad we'll be if this fate befalls young thruster (Should be)Senttobed, in a figurative sense of course at his AIB...Scuppered by his own attitude.
  9. What the f­uck is it with you guys? What the f­uck are your problems? They seem to be pretty damn severe.
  10. Sentenashi the problem is that you are incredibly arrogant, and some of the guys/girls on the forum dont like a 16 year old civvie telling them what is what on a RN forum.
  11. Santaflashi
    You remind me of an arrogant Chinese manager of a factory I worked in.
    He made a statement and it could have been you talking, it went:

"You engineers think that I know Fcuk Nothing, well let me tell you I know Fcuk ALL" :thumright:
  12. Haha, sounds like a good chap. ^~
  13. My problem is that you seem to think you know more than people who have served and that you take offence when reminded that you haven't.
    Severe. DAMN STRAIGHT.
  14. Sentapacking will make a damn good Naval Seaman Officer, he has all of the makings of an arrogant jumped up little bastrad, and how many of them have we met in our time?

The Royal Navy`s future is safe in his hands. If indeed we still have an RN when he joins. Which is quite some years away yet.