AIB Email address

Hi guys,

Can someone please give me an email address for the people down at AIB? I am having absolutely no luck trying to get hold of anyone. I work long hours and the only chance I get to ring is during my lunch break - tried all last week and no luck. I have left a voice mail but haven't heard back from them.

Any replies much appreciated. Cheers

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Well if you're determined to get there, perhaps you should make the time to contact then during their working hours... :roll:

Ring the MOD Telephone Exchange (023 9272 2351) and ensure you're ringing the correct number.

It's highly likely that the email address is printed on your correspondence somewhere? :?

Cheers pepper, you're right, there was an email address on my correspondence, the problem is that I've misplaced it lol! I work in a smallish office where it is frowned upon to make private calls during work hours, plus they don't know I want to join the Navy so I have to be discreet about it. The only place I can make a call during work hours other than lunch time is in the toilets without anyone hearing me - there is the risk however of my boss walking in!

RoverDen said:
Cheers pepper, you're right, there was an email address on my correspondence, the problem is that I've misplaced it lol! I work in a smallish office where it is frowned upon to make private calls during work hours, plus they don't know I want to join the Navy so I have to be discreet about it. The only place I can make a call during work hours other than lunch time is in the toilets without anyone hearing me - there is the risk however of my boss walking in!
Then shut the trap door.