AIB date - 13 Oct

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by C20, Aug 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. C20

C20

Just got my AIB date through the post *finally*. Hoping to be logs officer - anyone else at Sultan 13 October? Very happy to have 2 months notice! Let the serious swotting commence!!

2. Very best of luck young lady.. I will inform Norway Chris & Rumrat of your progress. Keep off the C2 H5 OH when studying! :wink:

3. C20

C20

To be honest I prefer CH3OH - it's that little bit stronger :D

4. Gordon Bennet.. I fill my lighter with that, or run the car...NC is the man for you :D Anyway best of luck, enjoy your soon to be career.

5. Congrats Chemist, im going to be there about 2 weeks previous to you, fingers crossed all round!!

6. C20

C20

Fingers well and truly crossed for you 4_men. Any hints and tips after your board will be gratefully received :D
    Not sure about you but I am finding myself staring off into space at random intervals mentally quoting ship stats. Which has led to some interesting issues with bunsen burners... :D

7. I too do the same, but worryingly its often when im behind the wheel, not sure which is worse!

Hope your prep is going swimmingly, someones' should be......