AIB Current Royal Navy Operations

Hello everyone, I am doing my final prep for my AIB and was curious if anybody could assist me with listing all / most of the current operations and where the ships currently are / what they are doing. From my Navy News I know that:
- RFA Mounts Bay is providing humanitarian aid in Anguilla.
- HMS Ocean deployed to the Med as NATO group flagship.
- HMS Enterprise deployed to the Med also as NATO minehunting flagship
- HMS Middleton, HMS Bangor, HMS Ledbury and HMS Blyth in the middle east
- RFA Cardigan Bay, RFA Fort Victoria, HMS Defender and HMS St Albans currently on Operation Kipion in the middle east
- RFA Fort Rosalie, HMS Monmouth performing anti-drug / anti-trafficking in the Gulf and Indian Ocean
- HMS Clyde being posted around the Falkland Islands.

What other operations / current deployments can you think of which are important?

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
To be honest your best source for current affairs is the Navy News or the RN Website news feed.

It's appreciated that some people may well know of current ongoing operations being undertaken and not yet reported upon (Pompey cab drivers usually) but there's usually a very good reason for that.

ratsroden

Lantern Swinger

HMS Mounts Bay current location?

HMS MOUNTS BAY continued her record of service on foreign stations after being re-commissioned in 1955 and again in 1957, both in the West Indies and South Atlantic. Her final commission was for further service in the Far East. On return to Portsmouth in May 1960 the ship was placed in Reserve and not re-commissioned as planned. Placed on the Disposal List in 1961 she was sold to Portugal and renamed VASCO DA GAMA. Before Portuguese Navy service she was modernised at Woolston by John I Thornycroft. The ship remained on the Active List until 1971 when sold for demolition.

if

HMS MOUNTS BAY continued her record of service on foreign stations after being re-commissioned in 1955 and again in 1957, both in the West Indies and South Atlantic. Her final commission was for further service in the Far East. On return to Portsmouth in May 1960 the ship was placed in Reserve and not re-commissioned as planned. Placed on the Disposal List in 1961 she was sold to Portugal and renamed VASCO DA GAMA. Before Portuguese Navy service she was modernised at Woolston by John I Thornycroft. The ship remained on the Active List until 1971 when sold for demolition.

if
-
s-l300.jpg

if