Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

AIB Advice- The condensed version (Updated regularly)

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
 Ships. The RN operates 100 vessels, comprising; 2 Aircraft Carriers, 3 Amphibious Assault Ships, 8 Type 42 Destroyers, 17 Frigates (4 Type 22, 13 Type 23), 16 Mine Countermeasure Vessels (8 Hunt, 8 Sandown), 22 Patrol Vessels (4 River class, 18 P2000), 4 Survey Vessels, 1 Ice Patrol Vessel, 4 Trident submarines, 7 Fleet submarines, 4 Landing Vessels, 4 Fleet Tankers, 2 Support Tankers, 4 Replenishment Ships, an Aviation Training/Primary Casualty Reception Centre ship, and a Forward Repair Ship.

 FAA. The Fleet Air Arm operates 161 combat and 2nd line aircraft, comprising 30 Merlin, 21 Mk 3 and 20 Mk 8 Lynx, 11 Mk 5, 10 Mk 7 ASaAC Sea Kings, 12 Hawk and 10 Jetstreams. The RN contributes a further 29 Sea King and 6 Lynx helicopters to the Joint Helicopter Command, and RN aircrew and maintainers are fully integrated across JHC units. Additionally, the Naval Strike Wing, comprising 800 and 801 NAS, operates a combination of 12 Harrier GR7/7A and GR9 variants as part of Joint Force Harrier.

 Personnel. At 1 Oct 08 there was a total strength of 34,320 regular uniformed personnel (trained, untrained and Full Time Reserve Service (FTRS)) against a requirement of 36,090. This comprises of 5,750 RN, 670 RM and 150 FTRS officers, 22,430 Ratings and 5,850 Royal Marines on the trained strength.

 Defence Budget. The total UK Defence Expenditure in 07/08 was £37.407Bn. This equates to 7% of the UK government’s expenditure, or 2.3% of GDP. (Other Departments share of spend for comparison are: Health 18%, Social Security 23% and Education 10%). Spending by other nations on defence (% GDP in 07) include: Germany 1.3%, Bulgaria 2.3%, France, Turkey & Greece 2.8%, USA 3.8%.

 Importance of the Sea. The sea covers 70.8% of the world’s surface and two thirds of the world’s population live within 100 miles of the coast. Over 156 of the 192 member states of the UN are coastal states. The UK has 10,500 miles of coastline and no person in the UK lives more than 80 miles from tidal water.

 World Trade. 90% of the world’s trade is moved by sea, by over 50,000 merchant ships manned by over a million seafarers. World maritime trade is estimated at over 5 billion tons / year (or US$4 trillion / year). 95% of maritime trade passes through just 9 chokepoints. In the last 40 years, the population of the world has doubled, but maritime trade has quadrupled. Container movements in 2007 were estimated at 140 million TEUs.

- UK Trade. Sea transport was one of the top 5 trade in service export earners for the UK in 2006 and UK registered and owned shipping continues to grow at a rate of 1 million DWT per year, quadrupling the UK fleet in just 7 years. 95% of the UK’s visible trade is reliant on shipping and the UK is 5th largest exporter of goods by value worldwide, exporting more than 25% of everything it produces and as a headline figure, shipping now earns well over £1million every hour of every day for the UK economy. 584M tonnes of freight passed through UK ports in 2007, compared to 2M tonnes by air freight – this equates to 18.58 tonnes per second by sea compared to just 63 kilos per second by air.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
WarfareYoyo said:
...will run through how the PlanEx worked for me:

1) You and your team are put into a waiting room together, each with a booklet containing the scenario (the booklet has a small map too). You have 15 mins to read the scenario and take any notes you want. You can't talk to the others in this period.

2) You are all taken into the Board room, with your booklet and notes, and sat at a table with a large map, identical to the one in your booklet, opposite you all.

3) You will have the problem introduced by one of the Board members (write this down on your notes so you can refer back to it). You are then given 15 minutes to discuss the problem, come up with aims and a workable plan within the group. You still have your notes and the booklet with the scenario during this period.

4) After the 15 mins is up, the team is asked to state their aims and plan and no more discussion is allowed. You are then told to put your scenario booklet and notes away! You want to have memorised the aims and plan the group came up with by this point. One of the Board members (it was the Lieutenant doing it all on mine) will then start asking you questions individually, but if you get it wrong he'll ask one of the other team members.

5) After the questioning, you are all told to go back into the waiting room, still without your notes and booklet and still not able to discuss anything with your teammates. You then have a couple of minutes to finalise your aims and plan in your own mind, taking into account what may have happened during the questioning, before finally going back into the Boardroom individually to present your personal solution within 2 minutes (although it probably won't take this long, try to be concise). You won't get questioned on this final plan at all, you just leave when done and go concentrate on whatever you have next.

Hope this helps!

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
EDUCATIONAL PRE-FILTERING

Educational pre-filtering is used to identify enquirers who would have little chance of passing the AIB,or to establish whether they are sufficiently academically able to be considered for sponsorship.

The Professional Achievement Predictor ‘O’ Level (PAP(O)) pre-filter is applied to Officer candidates who do not yet possess ‘A’ level passes.

Candidates who do not have at least one "A" level (or equivalent, e.g. 2 Scottish Highers) or higher qualifications at the time of
contact will be scored using PAP (O).

Candidates studying for qualifications above GCSE are not exempt from PAP(O). Candidates who are bypassing GCSE or equivalent qualifications to study "A" levels, Highers etc. cannot be scored using PAP(O) since GCSE grades will not be known.

A Non-Graduate candidate must have at least five GCSE passes at grade C or
above, including mathematics and English language, or equivalent.

Non - graduate Officer applicants PAP(O) score of 23.5 if they apply before attaining A levels.

Scholarship Applicants.

Must have at least five GCSE passes at grade C or above, including mathematics and English language, or equivalent. Must have a minimum PAP(O) score of 35.

Calculating the PAP(O) Score

PAP(O) is based on performance in GCSE subjects (or equivalent subjects) and not examination sittings. In case of successful resits, the previous failure is discounted ;

if the same subject is taken more than once, the better or best grade is counted.

Similarly, 2 unsuccessful attempts at the same subject count as only one fail. Integrated Science with double certification counts as 2 subjects.

The 5 items used for PAP(O) are:

(1) Number of GCSE or equivalent subjects passed.

(2) Number of GCSE or equivalent subjects failed outright.

(3) Number of GCSE or equivalent grade points,

(where A=3, B=2 and C=1 for each subject passed).

(4) Best GCSE or equivalent Maths grade.

(5) Best GCSE or equivalent English Language grade.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
lewismansell said:
Just got back from AIB + Medical, got a pass for Aircrew, although my first choice was Pilot, been told I may only be offered Observer as I had a very high Observer score; but hey ho, it's going to be great fun. Also been told I may not be able to get September intake due to the high number of passes for Aircrew, but January is no bother for me, more time to spend in the mountains in a bivvy bag!

I'm not going to repeat the list of tests as there is already more than enough information on here. But, my 2-cents are :

*Gel with your team, as they will be with you during every exercise you do.

* Be heard, especially in the Leadership Tasks; the gym echo's a lot, and the board need to be able to hear your commands and conversation, so speak up, but also listen to your team, their idea might be a hell of a lot better than yours.

* Have a back-up plan when doing your planning exercises, because the b oard lieutenants may throw in a few odd ideas during your questioning to either guide you along OR throw you off, so explore every option. We were asked if we would steal a boat in order to complete the task. Also, when you get your 15 minutes to write down as much about the scenario as possible and re-read it as many times as you can, you will get questions like “what is the name of the engineer/chef/boatâ€.

* Don’t put yourself down if you don’t think you did well in the tests on Day-2, they are designed to be super-hard, and no one will answer every question. Just move on to the next set of questions and forget about the last set.

* Don’t waffle on in the interview. If asked about the under-water knife-fighting competition you organised when you were 15, they don’t want to know how cold the water was, what colour it was and what kind of swimming trunks you were wearing; get to the point and show off your leadership skills.

Lastly, enjoy it!!! I had great fun hanging out with the SUY’s and learnt more about careers in the Navy than any AFCO will tell you.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
IS-Potential said:
I would say be aware of names of commanders (Nelson, Jellicoe, Harwood etc)

Also don't spout rubbish, if you don't know say so, but in a positive way like "I'm not sure Sir / Ma'am, but I would say it is xxxx"

Plan ex - make sure you contribute, don't sit there like a gooseberry, they don't like timidness, but they will give you the chance to prove yourself by asking extra questions if you get the initial few wrong. However I would say definetely pay attention to details in the plan ex brief, names, times, places etc.

PLT - READ THE BRIEF and the constraints, all too easy to ignore a constraint and get stopped till you fall within the constraint, or paint yourself in a corner because you misread the brief and didn't realise you could do something another way. IF you fall in the tank, get out quickly and help other team members out if they fall if you can. Plus support each other vocally, too much is just about right, think ra ra ra american over the top type praise.

I thought I made a mess of my interview, but was told I did quite well, apart from being too verbose aka "wordy".

Trust me, it is such a satisfying feeling to walk into the interview room for your debrief and be told "congratulations"...very hard not to jump in the air and yell "YES!!!!"

Good luck to all who are going :)

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
navybamalam said:
Hello all, just a quick message to pass on some advice about AIB as I passed mine on wednesday.

Turn up early so you can settle in! You are told to arrive for 17:00 but that is also the time your first brief starts!!

Go to the pub, yes its a bit of a walk depending on which gate you have to use, but its a great way to relax and get to know the others in your group before the first testing day!

Maybe a good idea to go through your Navy knowledge before bed so its fresh in you mind for the following day too.

Tests.
Not much advice to give here, its multiple choice so if you don't know the answer an educated guess will give you 50% chance of getting it correct.

Essay.
Read a broad sheet evey day for a week before your AIB!

PLT safety and techniques.
You are shown all the basics once, then you will attempt them once.
There are also posters in you rooms showing you how to do everything.

GO THROUGH THESE WITH YOUR TEAM BEFORE BED ON THE SECOND NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!

Our team did, two out of the three of us passed. The other team did not, all four of them failed!!!!!!!!

Also go through how you are going to make notes during the Planning exercise.
We did our Planning Exercise first, very hard it was too. Loads of info to remember, read through it carefully making brief notes on pretty much evey sentence. Remember names and the abilities of you team members and how many there are. e.g. There are 6 in our team. Miss WHITE, trained in first aid, teenager, inexperienced. etc.

Our team came to the completely wrong conclusion and our first plan was rubbish, but after answering the lieutenant's questions we changed our minds and did the complete opposite!! Just keep calm when being questioned and if you don't know the answer say so!!! You will get some right and some wrong!!

PLTsfirst problem is leaderless. do not take control, but do give as much input as you can, encourage each other ALL THE TIME!!!! Congratulate each other when you complete a task, pats on the back, hand shakes, even hugs!!!

Your own leadership task.SPRINT from platform B to platform A when you are the leader!!! The clock is ticking so show some urgency!! (will become clear when you're there)
Take control of the situation, tell everyone what to do in a loud calm voice. If you get stuck and don't know what to do, ask for suggestions.

When you are not the leader, encourage and support the leader, if you have a suggestion say "Number 3 (or whatever number candidate is leading), I have a suggestion!" don't just blurt it out.

InterviewI didn't find it as relaxing as people on here have suggested it is, however i nailed the 3 pictures on the wall, and the "show us on the map where the Navy is currently deployed" question which really calmed me down. It gives you a chance to really show off your navy knowladge!! Also know you career path back to front!!

Then the waiting begins, grin and bear it, at this point you've either passed or failed, do stuff to take you mind off it. Luckily we had to do a sceond bleep test for some medical experiment, so that help with the nerves alot.
1. TALK TO THE SENIOR RATESThey are full of knowledge, and even though officially they have no influence on the boards decission, i do think they give a brief report about each candidate to the board! But don't pester them or suck up to them, they are always busy so remember getting to talk to them is a bonus!!

2. HELP EACH OTHERYes there is competition for spaces but without teamwork you wont pass! Help each other with navy knowledge and current affairs!

3. SMILE!!!!!You must be happy to be there so show it!!! If you come out of one of the assessment feeling like its all gone wrong, laugh it off and go into the next task guns blazing!! When you go in to get your results from the board president, say whether or not you've enjoyed yourself, I obviously did enjoy it and I said this right at the end of my de-brief and my board president said "I was waiting for you to say that" . . . . . .

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
The Navy News, as some will be aware, is an award winning monthly newspaper for the Royal Navy & Royal Marines.

Due to budgetary constraints (they cost £2 each & postage), AFCOs are no longer sent free editions to distribute to candidates.

They are an excellent source of up to date information on what's going on within the service, what has being going on & are an absolute must for prospective Officer candidates.

The good news is they can be downloaded free, just select the current year for latest editions:

http://www.navynews.co.uk/Archived-E-editions.aspx

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Dr_Acula said:
I passed my AIB (and subsequently received the scholarship) in November and there are definitely a few things that I would say:

Planning Task
When you're reading the scenario, EVERYTHING is important. There will be many different things you will need to remember, but the most important (aside from the problem you've got to sort) is the time, what your name is, the names/jobs of other people you're with and equipment you have. It really is important to remember it because the N1 will quiz you for 5 minutes on the scenario. If you can't answer it, DO NOT PANIC. A girl on my board cried and failed because of it - just say 'sorry I don't know' and forget it.
Also, it is important to remember that with ANY plan you come up with, there will be a problem with it (there is no perfect solution) and the N1 will dismantle your plan and make you feel stupid - you may well doubt your plan. But what you need to do is go back in the room and give what you feel is the best plan with the most confidence you can muster. Our plan was completely flawed and I had 2 minutes to think of an entirely new plan. I changed it slightly but it still wasn't perfect. I just went in there and told him my idea was best.

Essay
The essay tends to worry people because it's two sides of A4 and about seemingly obscure topics. There WILL be a topic for you and you WILL be able to write two sides because the lines for you to write in are HUGE. Two sides of A4 on a PC is about 1200 words, but on this sheet, it's really around 200. Most people on my board finished in <30 minutes. It was the easiest of the tests we did that day.

Service Knowledge
The service knowledge was surprisingly hard. It seemed to me to be 1/3 Royal Navy, 1/3 Royal Fleet Auxilliary and 1/3 Royal Marines. I guessed 2/3 of them because I only knew about the RN! I did quite well though apparently.. The test is the same for everyone. We had MEOs, Pilots, Warfare, Logs and RFA guys, all sitting the same test.

Most importantly
And you will hear this a lot... Have fun, be really friendly, and for god's sake, don't be a *********. If you go to the Cocked Hat, there will be someone watching you.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Warfare Officer training pipeline:

See below for my understanding of the training pipeline :
BRNC

Terms 1

Spent entirely at BRNC.
First 7 weeks: Militarisation and basic advancement of Officer qualities.
2 week induction (uniform issue, introductory lectures to RN etc) followed by the 5 pillars of being and officer.
1. Maritime (picket boats and boat handling on river dart)
2. Military (including firing of SA80)
3. Staff (Defence writing and English training)
4. Command, leadership and management
5. Grit and courage.

BLD (week 5): 3 days and 2 nights sleeping out in the college grounds, completing leadership tasks, amongst other things.
Able
Assessed Basic Leadership Exercise. Week long exercise in Dartmoor – first time leadership ability will be assessed. Variety of practical leadership tasks. All outdoors – little sleep and walking up to 15km a day while carrying a pack.
20+ tasks in total – 3 of which one is in command.

Second 7 weeks puts ‘meat on bones’ – more detailed instruction on navigation, boat handling, organisation of a ship, basic sea safety (spend 2 days on Hindostan), marine environment, operational planning etc. Battlefield tour.
Easter and summer leave
Involved in external training activities e.g. RYA sailing training, Dartmouth regatta etc.

Term 2.

First 10 weeks – initial fleet time (IFT) on operational capital warship. Acquaints with all ship departments. Operate alongside junior rates. 8 core modules.
Final assessment – Fleet board.
Return to College for 4 weeks for RN knowledge broadening, Marl and passing out parade.

(Marl
Final leadership assessment. PLTs on river Dart using picket boats. Have to guide team and work with other teams to achieve goals.)

Initial Warfare (Foundation) Officers Course
14 weeks – academic training and education e.g. strategic studies and professional subjects relating to future careers and training courses. Choice of electives including RYA certification, modern languages, naval technology etc.

Warfare after BRNC

BRNC – Initial Warfare Officer Course (foundation) – 14 weeks course at Dartmouth – academic and education studies. Option of undertaking elective modules such as modern languages and RYA certification.

HMS Collingwood for 4 weeks – WECDIS, Ship Handling etc.

SFT – Specialist Fleet Time – join a ship to work towards Navigational Watch Certificate. 6 - 9months. 900+hours on bridgemanship. Supervised by other officers of the watch – experience conducting helicopter operations, RAS, MOB, anchorages, coastal navigation etc.

IWOC: Initial Warfare Officer Course at HMS Collingwood including Nav Sea Week, various other modules like OOD, Comms, DO etc. (13 weeks), leadership etc.

First job.

Then have opportunity to specialise. Ultimately may be able to go forward for PWO course.

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
My advice - which has probably been said before:

~ Have dinner and get you and your board down the pub. Have a drink but be sensible. The more you know about your board the better!

~ Revise, revise, revise. What I lost on the MSFT I gained on naval knowledge. Easy points and less grilling in the Interview.

~ Ladies, take a pair of flat shoes. I didn't and am now hobbling, even though the heels on these are about 1.5inches.

~ Practise your essay writing skills, particularly if you are not accustomed to writing long pieces. Many people were told their essay let them down.

~ The PLTs are brilliant fun. None of my syndicate finished theirs, and some didn't even get halfway through! Don't panic if it goes wrong, just crack on. My team were doing brilliantly until I realised we'd forgotten the jerry can... which was the whole objective. D'oh doesn't even cover it. Be loud, be energetic, be supportive - it feels false and a bit embarrassing but hey, it's big points. Don't forget that!

~ Try not to let The Fear get to you in the Planning Exercise. It is a lot to take in, too much. We missed a BIG aspect of the map and had to rethink our plans pronto and even then we got it wrong! You will forget things, you will get things horribly wrong and you will feel an utter fool. If you don't know, say so. Accept this, move on and keep going! I got the Mistress of All Evil Stares because I jumped in with an answer when I wasn't supposed to. Talk about wanting the ground to open up and swallow me.

~ The Interview is pretty relaxed. I wouldn't say I enjoyed it but I did get a lot from it. Amusingly, the Board President said they were running really short on time and so I got up to leave and was told to "SIT DOWN!" Whoops. Be honest, be frank, admit you have failings. You're human after all - as are they.

Remember - they WANT to pass you. Make sure you let them.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:

shipscat

Midshipman
Hello all, new kid on the block here.
Chatted with my ACLO yesturday and i believe the above training pipeline (warfare) is a little out-dated.

From what he explained the new 30 week INT(O) program runs like this:

Initial Naval Training (Officer)

Phase 1: Militarisation
Turning from 'Civilian to a member of the Armed Forces' which consists of rounds, PT, uniform, DC, NBC etc.
Has BLD as well as ABLE.
10 weeks long

Phase 2: Marinisation
More focused on RN
Learn Nav, charts, boat handleing, sea survival, PT, leadership etc
This culminates in MARL on the R.Dart
10 weeks long

Phase 3: IFT
Spent on 'Capital Warship'
Spending time with each department onboard and understanding what ratings do etc
Final assesment similar to Fleet Board Exam
9 weeks

Then 1 week learning drill for the passing out parade! Unimaginably fun I'm told!

That completes INT(O) although Warfare Officers stay at BRNC for IWO(F) which allows for the completion of a foundation degree in Maritime Studies.

All open to debate of course, but this is my best understanding of the pipeline, and useful insights would be much appreciated! My AIB is in early june, fingers crossed! Thanks in advance

@NavyCareerPrep on Twitter for useful links to help with interview and AIB preparation.

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

fishflakes

Midshipman
Hello all, new kid on the block here.
Chatted with my ACLO yesturday and i believe the above training pipeline (warfare) is a little out-dated.

From what he explained the new 30 week INT(O) program runs like this:

Initial Naval Training (Officer)

Phase 1: Militarisation
Turning from 'Civilian to a member of the Armed Forces' which consists of rounds, PT, uniform, DC, NBC etc.
Has BLD as well as ABLE.
10 weeks long

Sorry if this is obvious, but what do DC and NBC mean? Tried to look it up , but didn't have much luck googling a two letter acronym!

Thanks!

Ninja_Stoker

War Hero
Ninja don't suppose you've got any statistics on what the biggest stumbling blocks are? I.e leadership, service knowledge etc
I'll ask for some statistical feedback.

I'd guess the leadership tasks which require the individual to demonstrate the ability to multi-task, to listen, to plan, to take charge, to encourage, to adapt, to remain calm etc., are the ones that some are found most wanting. I could be wrong on that score, but I'll endeavour to find out what's available for public transmission.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L advice for an AIB deferred qualified nurse please! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 19
B Joining as a rating after AIB fail. Advice needed Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 27
Olly013 AIB fail due to university? - Some advice please Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
S AIB Advice please. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 15
P AIB wait for priority roles Joining the Royal Navy 3
MoD_RSS CMA letter to AIB NI on a breach of Directions given under the SME Banking Undertakings MoD News 0
G AIB Joining the Royal Navy 11
SeaBiscuit RFA Officer Cadet Interview and AIB RFA 1
T Officer Inreview Questions Pre-AIB Joining the Royal Navy 1
C AIB revision Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
R Selection after AIB Joining the Royal Navy 1
D Warfare Officer AIB Feb 2020 Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 17
S AIB fail - join RNR? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
S Failed AIB - 12 months wait to retry Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 19
A AIB waiting time Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 64
O Aircrew AIB - February 2020 Joining the Royal Navy 1
J How soon after AIB (FAA) is the Aircrew Medical? Joining the Royal Navy 1
A Failed AIB - Considering Rating route Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
C AIB study books - current and good Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
C June AIB Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
B Aircrew Officer Pilot - Upcoming AIB Prep. Joining the Royal Navy 1
C AIB swimming test Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 14
C AIB pass rate Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
J Upcoming AIB for TMO Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
TheMau5e Failed AIB entry for warfare Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
Y AIB Layout Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
L AIB and aircrew medical Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
H AIB Prep - What are the keys to success? Joining the Royal Navy 4
G How often do the AIB interviews take place? Joining the Royal Navy 5
C AIB - no return Joining the Royal Navy 3
G AIB 21st may 2018 Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 0
woody28 AIB score?? Joining the Royal Navy 4
H PANDORA / T Score - FATS/AIB Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 4
D Does anyone have experience with the JobTestPrep guide for AIB? RFA 4
C AIB - 2018 Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 1
A AIB Joining the Royal Navy 3
Kelvin AIB Diary - 2018 Format Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 14
W AIB Current Royal Navy Operations Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 18
W AIB Questionnaire and Final Prep Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 7
W Passed AIB however told selection unlikely Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
J Passed AIB with a near Perfect Score, what can I do while I wait? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 41
photface New AIB format fitness Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 16
W AIB Interview Questions Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 25
M Commissioned without going to AIB? Submariners 12
TheMau5e Failed FATs... Can i still take AIB? The Fleet Air Arm 17
D Planning Exercises - AIB Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 2
M AIB date? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 16
WannabeAdmiral Yet another AIB experience Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 56
WannabeAdmiral The temple of the almighty AIB soup The Gash Barge 26
TechFin Can you delay an AIB? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5