AIB - 22nd March

Comm.

Lantern Swinger
Touche sir, an elementary mistake; born out of an over reliance on spellcheck I imagine!

Will anyone else be gracing me with THEIR presence?

I got my date today, it's pretty terrifying to be honest!

CityBoy1988

Lantern Swinger
Im there 3-5th May, spoke to the lovely ladies there today and thats the next available date apparently...bad times but I guess by May I will have no excuses on a poor mark for the knowledge test!!!

Comm.

Lantern Swinger
Nothing wrong with May AIB, get into a nice routine with your prep and stay keen, nothing more you can do really!

Good luck everyone, I strongly that you can not, and will not go wrong with a career in the RN.

Comm.

P.S. They are suprisingly lovely ladies aren't they? Extremely helpful.

Comm. said:
Nothing wrong with May AIB, get into a nice routine with your prep and stay keen, nothing more you can do really!

Good luck everyone, I strongly that you can not, and will not go wrong with a career in the RN.

Comm.

P.S. They are suprisingly lovely ladies aren't they? Extremely helpful.
Blame those on spell check as well?

Comm.

Lantern Swinger
Yes my typing is a little crap, but surely I get something for not text typing?

LOL OMG!

Thanks for the good wishes.

TTFN

Edited because I am an obnoxious p***k!

Comm.

Lantern Swinger
I do I do, I love the sarcasm of (in service/ ex service?) guys ang gals.

It's a humour that I imagine helps with the ups and downs and realities of a tough life at sea and in conflict, so please keep the comments coming! If I can't take your small criticisms then I shan't be much good at the first phase of BRNC will I?

My comments were meant tongue in cheek too, no real offence meant. :?

Comm.

Comm.

Lantern Swinger
Thanks Puditer, I'm sure you will be receiving the required docs through the post anytime soon, you may be suprised, I was!

Contrafibulations to you good sir!

Comm.