AIB - 22nd April 2014

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by TheSpeakingMan, Mar 7, 2014.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all,
    I passed my CBAT for ATCO this week and have been allocated the 22nd of April for AIB.
    Is the interview board usually this soon after the aptitude tests? (Not exactly complaining)
    Also if anyone else has been given that date it would be good to chat and see how your preparations are going! :)
    Cheers,
    TSM

2. Hi chopp,
    Cheers I know ha, me and all of the other candidates thought they were brutal.
    I'd say there was around ten navy candidates there and f
    our of us passed, with a couple not getting their first choice.
    TSM

Sent from my C6903 using Navy Net - Rum Ration mobile app

3. Definitely, I think, myself included, that people underestimate the tests. Congratulations on passing btw, have you been sent your AIB date yet?

4. Well good luck!
    How are your preparations going? I haven't been given any stats or anything like that sorry mate, I imagine the competition for pilot like yourself is quite high though.

5. Hey, I also have AIB on 22 April. How's you prep coming along? What you applying for?

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

6. Hello!
    It's not going too bad, crazy that it's a week away now!
    I'm applying for ATCO, yourself?

7. I know! I've only just finished a load of big exams so getting on the prep this week. Nothing like last minute cramming...

I'm applying for the MO cadetship, so fingers crossed!

8. Haha, I know how you feel, my uni exams are a week after AIB so I'm trying to juggle both atm...

9. They do know how to time the AIB just to make the stress levels rise don't they! Maybe that's the first test... Haha. What you studying at uni?

10. Most definitely ha,
    I'm studying mathematics so hopefully my numerical reasoning won't be too bad, that would be quite embarrassing!!

11. You'll be getting 100% in that part of the aptitude then!! You got far to travel next week?

12. Hopefully!
    Yeah live in the North West so around a 5 hour train journey for me... Not great, yourself?

13. I'm South West. It's not too far but the trains like to take their time so takes around 4 hours!