AIB 19th January 2010

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by cambsrecruit, Jan 6, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anybody was travelling from Cambridge on the 19th of January to HMS Sultan for the AIB by train??

2. Im applying for Warfare Officer so fingers crossed it all goes well!

3. Good luck.

4. AIB by train? Sounds lovely :D

Good luck

5. Well train, then a ferry, then a cab....alot of fun.

6. I have mine a week later. Good luck for warfare!

7. Hey! Best piece of advice I can give is to really enjoy it! I thought mine was great fun even thogh I fell in the pool every time I swung from A-B when its -6 outside! haha! Good Luck!

8. Hi all,

Late post after the AIB. Had the best few days at HMS Sultan. Unfortunately didn't cut it for an officer, but had the best few days being tested with a bunch of RM's going for their commissions. Hasn't deterred me from joining up though as I'm going on the RNAC next week and then hopefully off to Raleigh as a WS soon after!

Cheers for all the advice from the forums!

9. Glad to see you are sticking with it, Matt, despite your setback. Good luck with everything else and do stay in touch.

10. If anything its made me more determined. I dont see this as set back, just determines what I am capable of at this moment in time.

There is plenty of time to get a commission.

11. You might want to sort your PERSEC out shippers, you have your real name as your username and your email address on your profile.

If you were a bird I'd have a sub surface OP set up in your front garden by now.

12. Cheers 2DD I have emailed [email protected] about it, getting username changed.

13. Looks like it's been done!

Gosh, that was quick!

14. Yeah. But we still know who he is!!

15. I'll try to make sure I keep a low profile then!