AIB - 16th February

Hello,

Just throwing the line out to see if anyone else is attending their AIB on this date.

Would be nice to get in touch in advance!

Thanks,

Torch

Cheers, I'm all excited at the moment, feeling pretty psyched up for it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Navy Net - Rum Ration mobile app

I'm at the one on Feb 16th. Just thought I'd stop lurking and let you know you aren't alone.

I was supposed to take the Jan one but they didn't have enough people, I believe there was just two of us.

I'm shitting bricks. I think I've forgotten everything I learned for the interview which was in December.

Excellent, what branch are you looking at?
I'm so psych'd for it. But I still have so much to do.
Hows your prep going?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Navy Net - Rum Ration mobile app

I'm going for engineering and as there's not much about that from a beginners perspective online. I'm struggling through prep haha. I need to brush on ships, and memorise leadership questions some more. You?

I don't know how much i need to know about the RN, struggling on that one.

I was just wondering do we need to be wearing business attire for the first morning of test and essay, as well as when we arrive and interview?

Bluebird79

Lantern Swinger
Yes, you'll spend all your time in smart attire for the AIB apart from when you're sleeping, doing PLTs or doing the bleep test* Take at least two shirts with you, I wish I'd taken more smart clothing.

* You go to the pub one evening but you're still being watched, make sure you have appropriate clothes for that. I went with trousers and a shirt.

Yes, you'll spend all your time in smart attire for the AIB apart from when you're sleeping, doing PLTs or doing the bleep test* Take at least two shirts with you, I wish I'd taken more smart clothing.

* You go to the pub one evening but you're still being watched, make sure you have appropriate clothes for that. I went with trousers and a shirt.
I'd rather go with some dosh and a female.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M The Fleet 26
O Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 34
C The Fleet 3