Ahhhh, grooming

cúnto

Lantern Swinger
I just spent £40 on hair clippers. Babyliss (for men- so not gay as fuck) 'Easy Cut'.

They're brilliant. Any slap-heads or crew-cuts will benefit from these:

wet_blobby

War Hero
Gay cnuts, Just nick the missus's hairspray, good squirt and get the trusty zippo out.

Fcuking male grooming....... poofs.

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
I was walking down the road carrying some hair clippers when I spotted Sean Connery getting mugged by a group of men.

I immediately jumped in and, between us, we were able to fight them all off. So he put his arm around me and insisted on buying me a pint.

But we got some very funny looks in the pub when he shouted: "Thish is Sshargentpepperband everyone... He'sh jusht shaved my ass."

Blackrat

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Oh for fucks sake. I thought this thread was about tips for lying on the internet to bag a filly.

Cunto you cunt.

sgtpepperband said:
I was walking down the road carrying some hair clippers when I spotted Sean Connery getting mugged by a group of men.

I immediately jumped in and, between us, we were able to fight them all off. So he put his arm around me and insisted on buying me a pint.

But we got some very funny looks in the pub when he shouted: "Thish is Sshargentpepperband everyone... He'sh jusht shaved my ass."
That would be.. 'A shite for shore eyes'..

Sean Connery's agent called him up with instructions for his latest film:

Agent: ''Hi Sean, I've got you a great new role in the latest Spielberg film, you have to be on set tomorrow for tennish.''

Sean: ''Tennish eh? But I haven't picked up a racquet in years.''

seafarer1939 said:
Are you sure it's not a machine for removing haemorrhoids or perhaps a quick DIY circumcising machine?
Looks bloody fearful to me.
Have to admit, it does look like it could widen the circle of your friends, :D