Ahem!

D

Deleted 110231

Royal Navy sailor, 28, keeps his job despite being found guilty of demanding oral sex from female comrade on Trident-armed nuclear submarine​

• Calvin Denver, 28, exposed his penis after comrade refused to give him oral sex
  • Royal Navy sailor then shoved his penis in her face in front of others on the sub
  • She dodged but it touched her nose in the mess of a Trident nuclear submarine
  • Denver avoided the sack and will be allowed to resume service after nine months detention at a Military Corrective Training Centre

SONAR-BENDER

War Hero
Shitty death - looks like the Bun-Run have been at it too......

Apologies to all regular readers who are aware that a) shit happens and b) it's all old news.

In other news a bitter retired two and a half ringer, suffering from light radiation sickness and a fondness of Korean cuisine (dogs?) has refused medication again.

D

Deleted 110231

Shitty death - looks like the Bun-Run have been at it too......

Apologies to all regular readers who are aware that a) shit happens and b) it's all old news.

In other news a bitter retired two and a half ringer, suffering from light radiation sickness and a fondness of Korean cuisine (dogs?) has refused medication again.

Scots Navy captain cleared of rape after sex with drunk 18-year-old cadet

A ROYAL Navy ship captain who had sex with a drunk cadet after nights out was today cleared of rape. Lieutenant Rhys Christie, 29, sobbed in court as he was found not guilty of five counts of rape …
www.thescottishsun.co.uk

Submarine officer accused of having sex on job wore captain's uniform

Female submarine officer Rebecca Edwards (pictured), 25, accused of having an 'inappropriate relationship' with Commander Stuart Armstrong 'wore his uniform' during their fling.
www.dailymail.co.uk

'˜Sex addict Royal Navy officer raped woman as she slept', court told

A Royal Navy officer said to have a history of sex addiction raped a woman as she slept, a jury heard.
www.portsmouth.co.uk

Our nuclear warheads are in safe hands then

redmonkey

War Hero
Book Reviewer
How far back are you going to go in your hatred of the modern RN.

I am sure that I could dig up stories about some drunkard groping the barmaid in some bar east of Suez back in the 50s.
Most this shit has been covered previously, leave now.

Of course the RN was better in your day, it was better in my day when I joined and I am still still serving.

Times change, standards change, we change.

Ask my kids and they will say I am a double grumpy old git, I don't have to prove it on here.

Spin us a dit about how you shagged the naafi bird behind the gash bins whilst the ship was in Hong Kong or how the ships company caught you in the brothel on Bhugey St ( spelling?) whilst in Singapore and your excuse was you had heard that the best Singapore slings were served there.

Jacobus

War Hero
Bugis. Sadly all gentrified now. And replaced by the 4 Floors of Whores. Allegedly. In fact the smuttiest night life I’ve ever seen in Asia is in a Muslim country, Jakarta, Indonesia.
Although grudgingly I would take the penultimate point. There does seem to be a surfeit of this stuff going on on our Bombers.

Stirlin

War Hero
Bugis. Sadly all gentrified now. And replaced by the 4 Floors of Whores. Allegedly. In fact the smuttiest night life I’ve ever seen in Asia is in a Muslim country, Jakarta, Indonesia.
Although grudgingly I would take the penultimate point. There does seem to be a surfeit of this stuff going on on our Bombers.

Nee Soon was a right dirt box , bloody pongos.

Branch-Hopper

War Hero
There does seem to be a surfeit of this stuff going on on our Bombers.
..and we are surprised, because?

If you put the youth of the land on a metal tube, and keep them underwater for (n) months then things will happen. When it was all "boys only" there was a nickname for the bomber crews which included a speed guestimate, a sweet dish normally associated with beach holidays, and a factory role involved in the latter parts of production.

If we then, in the name of equality, put ladies into the mix, the target shifts, but the tubes are still loaded and active. I'm not saying that's all forgivable, but I am saying it's inevitable.

ETA:
Sub Lt Edwards is not the ugliest thing to have ever walked the planet.