AH The Mighty Fine !

Definitely not, I saw loads of matelos get a swift back hander. What a cracking night out was the mighty fine/Albany. However, unfortunately it's no more

SM

:)

funkycook62 said:
was i the Only one to get a slap From ROSE" the ex Royal Marine tranny
behind the bar in the Mighty Fine Pompei! back in the 80s . :oops:

All these memorys coming back to me from my time in Pompey,cheers for that "funkycook62" :D

Ps NO i didnt shag him ( Rose )

Prob been asked before somewhere, but what of the Claremont, Criterion, Wiltshire Lamb, Yorkshire Grey, Mucky Duck, Nine Elms et al ??

And shouldn't this be in History ?

:scratch:

I might have to pay a call to Pompey, to show the current mrs mw where my youth was spent ........ ;)

funkycook62

Badgeman
christ dont the old Memories come flowing back ! thanks Gentleman , was getting a Complex . and the Mucky Duck too Shit" were all be talking about that Nutty Vicar at the Union Jack club in Union st next .

I only went in there for the free Tea and Biscuits he dished out ! poor bloke never got over the fact that no ****** was religious and just wanted to get out of the Bloody cold on a Sunday morning .

scouse

War Hero
NorwayChris said:
funkycook62 said:

All these memorys coming back to me from my time in Pompey,cheers for that "funkycook62" :D

8O 8O Just Gilda and Big Silve then???,or before your time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

scouse said:
NorwayChris said:
funkycook62 said:

8O 8O Just Gilda and Big Silve then???,or before your time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gilda & Big Sylv ------ Brrrrrr!! makes me shake to remember being introduced when I was but a mere young bit of skin ! (if in doubt look at the gallery !! ;) )

:)

flymo

War Hero
What was the name of that short pooftah that worked there in the early\mid 80's? Was informed that he was looked after by many a big rufty tufty matelot. Couldn't understand that at the time.

Spidiver

War Hero
Joey...not the sort of thing ya wanna admit to knowing!! He went on to work in Beasties, the matelots were his mates cos he'd give them proper glass glasses to drink from as opposed to the plastic ones for the riff raff.

We had our leading diver's course run in there, all the lads got proper glass, the CPO (D) instructor got given a plastic one...not impressed !!