AH The Mighty Fine !

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by funkycook62, Aug 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. was i the Only one to get a slap From ROSE" the ex Royal Marine tranny
    behind the bar in the Mighty Fine Pompei! back in the 80s . :oops:

2. Probably not

3. I saw a few people get a slap from Rose during the 80s. I think if you didn't get one you probably felt left out..... :lol:

4. Definitely not, I saw loads of matelos get a swift back hander. What a cracking night out was the mighty fine/Albany. However, unfortunately it's no more

SM

:)

5. All these memorys coming back to me from my time in Pompey,cheers for that "funkycook62" :D

Ps NO i didnt shag him ( Rose )

6. Prob been asked before somewhere, but what of the Claremont, Criterion, Wiltshire Lamb, Yorkshire Grey, Mucky Duck, Nine Elms et al ??

And shouldn't this be in History ?

:scratch:

I might have to pay a call to Pompey, to show the current mrs mw where my youth was spent ........ ;)

7. Mucky duckis still there.

8. christ dont the old Memories come flowing back ! thanks Gentleman , was getting a Complex . and the Mucky Duck too Shit" were all be talking about that Nutty Vicar at the Union Jack club in Union st next .

I only went in there for the free Tea and Biscuits he dished out ! poor bloke never got over the fact that no Fucker was religious and just wanted to get out of the Bloody cold on a Sunday morning .

9. 8O 8O Just Gilda and Big Silve then???,or before your time :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. Gilda & Big Sylv ------ Brrrrrr!! makes me shake to remember being introduced when I was but a mere young bit of skin ! (if in doubt look at the gallery !! ;) )

:)

11. What was the name of that short pooftah that worked there in the early\mid 80's? Was informed that he was looked after by many a big rufty tufty matelot. Couldn't understand that at the time.

12. Joey...not the sort of thing ya wanna admit to knowing!! He went on to work in Beasties, the matelots were his mates cos he'd give them proper glass glasses to drink from as opposed to the plastic ones for the riff raff.

We had our leading diver's course run in there, all the lads got proper glass, the CPO (D) instructor got given a plastic one...not impressed !!

13. I remember him - he would not have been out of place at the Hole In The Wall in Gib :roll: :roll: :roll:

14. That's the chap. Couldn't understand why the gunners on Illustrious kept going on about him.

15. Big Sylv " fuck knows but did get my leg over with some old bird called Beryl turned out to be a one legged Lesbian that had a thing for the NAVY .
    was quite happy doing the dirty doggy " behind the Alcove in Johanas Southsea when some bastard turned on the lights " ooooh my god what a mistake LOL . and does anyone Remember The twat Chef of the Eskimo during the late 70s early 80s think his nickname was Willy the Mince ?

Did a JMC in Benbecula with him and found out why he got the nickname " Fucking Hysterical . :D

16. Married a Clerance Divers Sister in 83 From Vernon . was not Impressed as i was a COOK " and he was a sub LT . came to our Wedding with his Rupert mates and Kicked off big style . Then got Drafted to the Manchester with the Burk " oh happy days lol . :lol:

17. Officers don't count as divers, they do the course then think they are ferkin Jaque Cousteau. What was the tw*ts name

18. The criterion gone long ago :)

19. LOL: so true IAN HOGG and now Divorced sister gave a Crap Blow Job .

20. Oh the Club Albany, how the mighty have fallen!!!
    I witnessed as a baby EM1 Big Silv read our 264Charlies, there was about six of us, with great accuracy descriping what ships we had had etc. What a women??? Then when our Jack Dusty know known as Isadirty!! asked Silv how her sprog was a what was it like giving birth she retorted 'every shat a football? Well thats what its like!