Aged Bowels

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by thehogman, Jan 5, 2011.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A reporter from a Wild Life magazine went to a retirement home to interview an aged but legendary hunter who had hunted all over the world.
    After introducing himself the reporter asked the famous old guy to recite to him the most exciting experience he had ever had while out on safari.

The old Guy thought for a moment said, "Well, once I was hunting in the dark rainforests and Mountains of South America
    Well as I remember it I was on a narrow mountain path and my faithful native gun bearer was right behind me. Suddenly from out of a rock canopy jumped the ugliest bandit you have ever seen, in one hand a cocked and loaded pistol and in the other a razor sharp machete, on his waistband were festooned the ears of those he had attacked before; on his scar covered face was cold smile that would have caused a grizzly to turn tail.
    I turned to get my weapon only to find the gun br earer had fled.
    As I stood there alone and defenceless the robber raised the machete and swinging it wildly he leapt towards me and with a mighty ‘ROOOARRRRR’… Well I dam well pooped in my pants.
    The reporter said, "Well under those circumstances anyone would have done the same."
    The old hunter said, "No, not then - just now when I went ''ROOOARRRRR!''

2. Me thinks you have been watching Only Fools and Horses?