Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aged 33 wanting to Join the Navy

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
ex_rubberdagger said:
tuts said:
Oh my god I'm laughing my head off. First of all, Montigny_La_Palisse, that's the funniest profile photo ever. I think I'm a bit scared of it. Who's 4-8? Scouse R kid, I'm from West Derby, I only bought a house in 2 Dogs. Where are you from? I keep having to go back and have a look at MLP's picture. Fantastic that!! X

Be afraid, be very afraid!!

Your not one of those old slappers who used to hang out at the Grafton are you???

Oi, stop calling my MILF a slapper. I'm outraged
 
WreckerL said:
ex_rubberdagger said:
tuts said:
Oh my god I'm laughing my head off. First of all, Montigny_La_Palisse, that's the funniest profile photo ever. I think I'm a bit scared of it. Who's 4-8? Scouse R kid, I'm from West Derby, I only bought a house in 2 Dogs. Where are you from? I keep having to go back and have a look at MLP's picture. Fantastic that!! X

Be afraid, be very afraid!!

Your not one of those old slappers who used to hang out at the Grafton are you???

Oi, stop calling my MILF a slapper. I'm outraged

If she's a scouse you can have her mate!! Secure the doors, windows and dustbins!! :D
 
WreckerL said:
ex_rubberdagger said:
tuts said:
Oh my god I'm laughing my head off. First of all, Montigny_La_Palisse, that's the funniest profile photo ever. I think I'm a bit scared of it. Who's 4-8? Scouse R kid, I'm from West Derby, I only bought a house in 2 Dogs. Where are you from? I keep having to go back and have a look at MLP's picture. Fantastic that!! X

Be afraid, be very afraid!!

Your not one of those old slappers who used to hang out at the Grafton are you???

Oi, stop calling my MILF a slapper. I'm outraged

If she's anything like the others oppo you can have her.
 

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
ex_rubberdagger said:
WreckerL said:
ex_rubberdagger said:
tuts said:
Oh my god I'm laughing my head off. First of all, Montigny_La_Palisse, that's the funniest profile photo ever. I think I'm a bit scared of it. Who's 4-8? Scouse R kid, I'm from West Derby, I only bought a house in 2 Dogs. Where are you from? I keep having to go back and have a look at MLP's picture. Fantastic that!! X

Be afraid, be very afraid!!

Your not one of those old slappers who used to hang out at the Grafton are you???

Oi, stop calling my MILF a slapper. I'm outraged


If she's a scouse you can have her mate!! Secure the doors, windows and dustbins!! :D

Good point, I'll bury my wallet
 
WreckerL said:
ex_rubberdagger said:
WreckerL said:
ex_rubberdagger said:
tuts said:
Oh my god I'm laughing my head off. First of all, Montigny_La_Palisse, that's the funniest profile photo ever. I think I'm a bit scared of it. Who's 4-8? Scouse R kid, I'm from West Derby, I only bought a house in 2 Dogs. Where are you from? I keep having to go back and have a look at MLP's picture. Fantastic that!! X

Be afraid, be very afraid!!

Your not one of those old slappers who used to hang out at the Grafton are you???

Oi, stop calling my MILF a slapper. I'm outraged


If she's a scouse you can have her mate!! Secure the doors, windows and dustbins!! :D

Good point, I'll bury my wallet

:D :D
 

tuts

Lantern Swinger
MLP, I'm so sorry if I offended you and your friend 4to8, 'nice to meet you by the way!'. It was not my intention to offend you, or any other members of the 'Golliwog bastard Society'!! MLP, I would really like to see some more photo's of you, if it's not too much trouble ;-).

ex_rubberdagger, I am one of those old slappers indeed. Your not true Scouce if you don't hand round the Grafton pick pocketing drunked men .
WreckerL, I thought you were sticking up for me, 'get the bstards' or I wont be your MILF anymore!

4to8, I don't have a Tesco Club Card, however I've got a Boots Advantage card and a Nector card, their better because you can used them in BP petrol stations and various department stores.

P.S I can't do those quotey things like you lot, I'm still learning how to use a computer. Things have evolved so much since the wheel......

MLP, I just had to take a pic of you with my phone to show my best mate hahahaha.
 

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
tuts said:
MLP, I'm so sorry if I offended you and your friend 4to8, 'nice to meet you by the way!'. It was not my intention to offend you, or any other members of the 'Golliwog bastard Society'!! MLP, I would really like to see some more photo's of you, if it's not too much trouble ;-).

ex_rubberdagger, I am one of those old slappers indeed. Your not true Scouce if you don't hand round the Grafton pick pocketing drunked men .
WreckerL, I thought you were sticking up for me, 'get the bstards' or I wont be your MILF anymore!

4to8, I don't have a Tesco Club Card, however I've got a Boots Advantage card and a Nector card, their better because you can used them in BP petrol stations and various department stores.

P.S I can't do those quotey things like you lot, I'm still learning how to use a computer. Things have evolved so much since the wheel......

MLP, I just had to take a pic of you with my phone to show my best mate hahahaha.

Does that mean I won't have to spend the evening buying sticky greens, bargain. You can take it for granted I'll "stick up" for you :wink:
 
tuts said:
MLP, I'm so sorry if I offended you and your friend 4to8, 'nice to meet you by the way!'. It was not my intention to offend you, or any other members of the 'Golliwog bastard Society'!! MLP, I would really like to see some more photo's of you, if it's not too much trouble ;-).

ex_rubberdagger, I am one of those old slappers indeed. Your not true Scouce if you don't hand round the Grafton pick pocketing drunked men .
WreckerL, I thought you were sticking up for me, 'get the bstards' or I wont be your MILF anymore!

4to8, I don't have a Tesco Club Card, however I've got a Boots Advantage card and a Nector card, their better because you can used them in BP petrol stations and various department stores.

P.S I can't do those quotey things like you lot, I'm still learning how to use a computer. Things have evolved so much since the wheel......

MLP, I just had to take a pic of you with my phone to show my best mate hahahaha.

kinell you into writing novels for a living??
 

4to8

MIA
tuts said:
MLP, I'm so sorry if I offended you and your friend 4to8, 'nice to meet you by the way!'.
Likewise,most wimmin fall at my feet when we meet,its my 18" Stilson that gets 'em.

4to8, I don't have a Tesco Club Card, however I've got a Boots Advantage card

boots you say.....BOOTS,did you hear that chaps? BOOTS where Twiggy and that Black girl in the knicks hangs out..............DRIVER to boots this very minute...thanks for the tip Tuts............hmm tuts in boots,give me an idea for a new movie ,must call RJ
 

scale

Newbie
Hello, I have just passed my test/interview and fitness test two weeks ago and got my start date 10 May 2009, i'm going in as ET (MESM) and i'm 30. I'm married but with have talked about it for over six months going through all the pros/cons and feel the ends will justify the means.
 
scale said:
Hello, I have just passed my test/interview and fitness test two weeks ago and got my start date 10 May 2009, i'm going in as ET (MESM) and i'm 30. I'm married but with have talked about it for over six months going through all the pros/cons and feel the ends will justify the means.

And?
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Borochap Rejoiner aged 43 Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 13
BreathingOutOnTheWayUp Physicist Stephen Hawking dies aged 76 Current Affairs 4
A Looking for Aged Veterans Current Affairs 12
Veterans FS The Late Anthony " Taff" Richards aged 66 The Quarterdeck 0
soleil The Sentinel: "WW1: Edgar Ellis, Aged 16, Carried On After Injury During Jutland" History 1
soleil Herald: "Tributes As "Inspirational" Royal Navy Sailor Dies Aged 35" The Fleet 5
Ageing_Gracefully Sir Patrick Moore dies aged 89 Current Affairs 20
supermario RAPE (Retire Aged People Early). Miscellaneous 0
C Artic Convoys war hero (aged 86) in prison for recording a judge! Petitions 6
T Aged Bowels Miscellaneous 1
X.R.D Fiennes conquers Everest aged 65 Travel & The Great Outdoors 7
T Newbies too old to join RN aged 27? The Gash Barge 5
md08 World War I veteran dies aged 108 Diamond Lil's 13
Polycell Help needed please cos I'm an aged anorak! Submariners 6
F Virginity lost...aged ?? Diamond Lil's 75
Ships_Cat Pussers Rum- Aged 15 years Diamond Lil's 15
TattooDog Over Aged Drinking Current Affairs 15
slim The schools where pupils aged four learn about gay lifestyle Diamond Lil's 33
JunglyDaz The aged Sea King The Fleet Air Arm 36
L Discharged TU (I) wanting to rejoin The Quarterdeck 25
K Another 17 year old wanting to join the Navy Joining the Royal Navy 20
M 17yr old wanting to join the RN Joining the Royal Navy 21
C Advice for my dad - wanting to join RFA 1
SONAR-BENDER ISIS wanting to come home. Current Affairs 230
R 16 Year Old Wanting To Join RN But Parents Are Apprehensive. HELP! Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 31
C Daughter wanting join Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
1 Ex army wanting to join. Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
HJTaylor Is joining the RN compatible with wanting to start a family in the future? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 14
B 17 year old wanting to be a personal logistician Joining the Royal Navy 6
M Wanting to serve on a particular ship Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 20
O Wanting to Join the RN Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 9
D ex army wanting to re-join RMR 10
F Wanting to rejoin Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
I People Wanting to know waiting times Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 33
L A blonde, wanting to earn money.?. Miscellaneous 0
N Wanting to join as an officer Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 36
D Ex army wanting to join royal navy Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 91
lloydie Wanting to do the RNAC? Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 6
T Wanting to Join The Fleet 2
P skimmer wanting to go deep!!! Submariners 8
D wanting a career change (becoming a AET) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 3
S Newbie wanting to join Navy Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 23
H Wanting To Get Into Rugby Sports and Adventure Training 23
S Those wanting to wear the Green Beret The Corps 9
E Info For People Wanting To Do ET(WE) Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 5
H Should Britain be wanting a leading presence in the world Current Affairs 21
creddly Hi, Another 'Wanting to Join post!' from a Navy Ne Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 62
H ROYAL NAVY WANTING TO JOIN Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 186
MoD_RSS Are you ready for 1 January 2021? Join us to find out how to prepare MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Join the South West Regional Flood and Coastal Committee MoD News 0
Similar threads


















































Top