Age waiver assistance

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by nellysflipflop, Nov 29, 2012.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. To cut a long story short. I have an age waiver but not in my possesion, this poses a problem as I need it. Having no idea where/who said age waiver was issued could someone point me in the right direction? "speak to your d.o" is currently impossible so any help outside that would be greatful.
    Many thanks.

2. Career Manager?

3. Bus Pass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Possibly your story is too short to elicit a useful answer.

If you have been granted an age waiver to apply as a Warfare Officer from within the service, then the person who informed you would be a good starting point.

If someone told you that an age waiver would be required, it's possibly another way of telling you that you are too old to apply - which then begs the question whether an age waiver can be granted.

5. Apologies for the lack of info. I am inservice and have an age waiver to go x(sm) and unknown to me I am meant to take it or send it prior to AIB. The person who informed me is temporarily unavailable and as I had nothing to do with the application of the age waiver I am not sure who to even contact.