Age at raleigh

I'll be 32 so will be in the minority with the playstation generation, don't worry about it.

Posted from the Navy Net mobile app (Android / iOS)

I was 16, there were several 16 year olds, with the majority of the rest of the course being under 19. I completed my first deployment before I was 18.

That was only 1998. Such a change since that time. I wouldn't want to go through all that again as an adult.

I'll be 23 hopefully.......
That is quite a bizarre reply.

Is it that you hope to reach the age of 23, being 22 now, barring illness or injury beforehand? Or that you are on a two year waiting list and only 21 now so hopefully you will get in by the time you are 23? Or are a totally different age other than 22 (anything from 16 to 56) and hope to be 23 at some point / for a second time (or even more)??

Is it that you hope to reach the age of 23, being 22 now, barring illness or injury beforehand? Or that you are on a two year waiting list and only 21 now so hopefully you will get in by the time you are 23? Or are a totally different age other than 22 (anything from 16 to 56) and hope to be 23 at some point / for a second time (or even more)??
I am guessing they are 22 and hoping they are not waiting more than a year or something? Because I was going to say I will be 25 hopefully, although if my wait is longer I will obviously be older, booo

TrialsLife

Lantern Swinger
I passed out early this year, ages ranged from 17-28. On average I would say our intake age was 21.

It depends on what branches make up your class, some branches seem to attract slightly older people.

I wouldn't worry about the ages of other people there, you will learn to get on with most of them!

Rachelthree got it in one! Applied when I was 20 and I'm now currently 22 so I'm expecting to be no more than 23 when I join hopefully because that would be an extremely long wait otherwise.