Africans

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Nails, Mar 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. With all this comic relief stuff going on just lately I've been hearing a lot about starving Africans that live in mud huts that have to walk miles each day to get water from the river. Now is it just me or would it not be more sensible to build the huts closer to the river?

2. :lol: :lol:

3. They could build them on stilts in the river, then change their name to asians!!!!

4. If they did that they wouldn't get free handouts from gullible westerners

5. zebo,a half blind 7 year old african orphan has to ride 5 miles a day to school with only one leg on a bicycle with buckled wheels and no brakes.for a small donation of two pounds well send you the video, its fcuking hilarious

6. Anyone remember the Raleigh bike poster ad from the 50's which had a person of colour [ Times New Roman Black I think ] being chased by a lion as he cycled furiously along.I always wondered what the result of the race was.

What the fcuk is this one ?

[​IMG]

7. OK back on topic,here is one version of it.Did the Lion catch the cnut or not?

[​IMG]

8. The last african mud hut I went in had a tap with running water.

9. Well, Simba got the bike!

[​IMG]

10. Right...i know hes a total dick and what not.

BUT!

He actually does make a fair point on this! :p

11. In a similar vein to politically incorrect ads, Camp coffee syrup had to change its logo (and not because of the gay overtones)

before:

[​IMG]

after:

[​IMG]

12. Right and proper thing too. Why should the ginger tribesman in a frock, whose country was conquered by English force of arms be treated any differently to the brown tribesman in a trouser-suit, whose country was conquered by English force of arms???

:bball:

RM

13. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Bergan, your a bad man..... :lol:

14. Its no different to a dog chasing a car,neither of them drive/ride the blooming thing when they catch it! :lol:

15. That reminds me of the old principle of, if they can’t eat it, f**k it or steal it, they break it. Can’t remember which continent it was, though! :bball:

16. POL, I think you'll find that's Gosport

17. I know! That was more Rowner, though. It was never like that in Alverstoke.

18. Rowner, now there's a place. Before I started Mechs course myself and the (then) new wifey couldn't decide whether to buy a house in Guzz and I'd commute every weekend or go for a MQ in Gosport/Pompey. Took her up for the weekend and showed her Rowner. She just looked at me and said "you're commuting" End of chat. Now it's mainly all sold off the civvies advertised it as "Rowner village" 8O

19. Fading memory moment,is that the place that had 'The Spread Eagle'? or Spread Legs as it was better known.

Good run ashore when all the RA's were at sea for some strange reason! :lol: