AFOs

Discussion in 'The Book Club' started by Ben39uk, Apr 18, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Any body got any of those AFOs that were doing the rounds in the 60s, or even remember them, French most of the one's I read, very horny after 30 days at sea on Beira

2. Are we to understand that you mean Egyptian AFOs, not the genuine ones?

2BM

3. Remember the AFO's very well .Not that i ever owned any !!! you know what i mean

4. wal

wal Badgeman

Stod, stod , she crid your hurling me as he fud her on the soda and she was in exeiter and the spu ran down her thig.

No No I've never ever seen one but I've heard about them.

5. I understand they were brought from bum boats while transiting the suez canal, or so I was told in the legion last week by some old fart who had an 070 number!!!!

6. 08 number..... Wid one leep I was beside her, my hot breath pounding in her ear lobe. How's about inviting me in for a cup of the old olvatine, I whispered......

7. 08 number..... Wid one leep I was beside her, my hot breath pounding in her ear lobe. How's about inviting me in for a cup of the old olvatine, I whispered......Called Egyptian AFO's

8. They were out the fez, AFO stands for............

9. Frugle me! Frugle me! she crid laughing on the soda!

That takes me back! Anyone still got one?????????????????????

10. We didn't need them when I joined up...... we had 'The Happy Hooker' and at least she could spell!

11. (granny)

(granny) War Hero Book Reviewer

Any still aound would be so fcuked up from being in so many back pockets, and over use, I doubt they would be still legible! So they tell me.