Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by seafarer1939, Jul 27, 2007.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know I'm repeating things but as another poor Squaddie is killed isn't it about time we told the rest of the EU to send troops or we are out of there?
    I'm in favour of defeating the Tallies but not while the Germans,Italians,Belgians and especially the French sit cowering at home or in safe havens.
    It makes me boil over to hear our troops losing their lives in this way.Anyone know where the feared French Foreign Legion is?this type of combat should be made for them but no show once again[after Iraq].
    Can't blame the Belgians too much though even if they refused to sell us ammo for the Gulf war,thay are safe even the Tallies would not want to bomb such a drab dreary country,the others should be ashamed but they are not.
    I hesitate to call the German troops cowardly but their leaders are and the French are just being themselves..Losers big time.
    Get stuck in with the battle or we are gone plain as that.

2. Couldn't agree more mate , makes me sick it does ,
  3. Trouble is that if this drives a wedge through NATO, Johnny R**h*ad has scored another try, all ready for us to convert it for him.