AET Waiting list

redmonkey

Lantern Swinger
Book Reviewer
dannyboy1234 said:
Hi im currently thinking about joining the navy has a submarine engineering technician, does anyone know how long the waiting list is?
dannyboy1234 said:
does anyone know how long the waiting list is for this branch? asap cheers
Dr.Zoidberg said:
redmonkey said:
Don't get many WAFUs on Subs
Random.

Got to make his mind up

Ask at the AFCO. They will know both.

Dr.Zoidberg said:
redmonkey said:
Ask at the AFCO. They will know both.
Fair enough, mate.

Funnily enough, my careers adviser actually said to me"we don't have many aircraft on subs" :lol:
Another history lesson for you DOC :roll: :roll: Main article: HMS M2
After the loss of the heavy gun carrying HMS M1 and the limitations imposed on submarine armament by the Washington Naval Treaty in 1922 the remaining M-class submarines were converted to other uses. By 1928 the M2 had been fitted with a waterproof hangar and steam catapult and could launch and recover a small seaplane. The submarine and her plane could then act as a reconnaissance unit ahead of the fleet. The M2 herself was lost in 1932 and plane launching submarines were abandoned by the Royal Navy.

scouse said:
[Another history lesson for you DOC :roll: :roll: Main article: HMS M2
After the loss of the heavy gun carrying HMS M1 and the limitations imposed on submarine armament by the Washington Naval Treaty in 1922 the remaining M-class submarines were converted to other uses. By 1928 the M2 had been fitted with a waterproof hangar and steam catapult and could launch and recover a small seaplane. The submarine and her plane could then act as a reconnaissance unit ahead of the fleet. The M2 herself was lost in 1932 and plane launching submarines were abandoned by the Royal Navy.
Reminds me of these