AET trades on 847

Hello,

I’ve been in the Roger Nigel for 1 and a half-ish years now. Qualified to maintain Wildcats Mk2s since early Feb and have been on 825 SQDN ever since. I’m still struggling on choosing a trade and its mainly due to the different trades (AV or M) having their own perks / side duties. For example, Grubbers have to line sup, whilst Greenies run the FSC etc. However, I want to move over to 847 and was wondering if it’s the same there or if they do things differently. Also would like any additional info on M and AV trades on 847 as well.

Cheers.

Walk to the bar, I assume they still have bars.
Find someone on 847 and talk to him.
Failing that, ask them for there phone number and text them!!!
The last bit was pi55 taking in case it needs to be spelt out!!!!

Dusty70

Lantern Swinger
Has all the tradition gone then (not a dig at you but at the RN as a whole)

Have you never addressed the RN as the :

The Mob
The Andrew
The Premier Service
I am sure there are others that those older and(wiser) than me will elaborate on

and we can't get over that you have come on here to ask about 847 when you are operating from the same base so surely must know someone from that Squadron - if not just go to the bar/club and ask someone - PS I have just gone on the RN website and it explains a lot on there

Has all the tradition gone then (not a dig at you but at the RN as a whole)

Have you never addressed the RN as the :

The Mob
The Andrew
The Premier Service
I am sure there are others that those older and(wiser) than me will elaborate on

and we can't get over that you have come on here to ask about 847 when you are operating from the same base so surely must know someone from that Squadron - if not just go to the bar/club and ask someone - PS I have just gone on the RN website and it explains a lot on there
Grey Funnel Line
Filo Brigade. :)

As your a WOO, find a friend to hold your hand, and use the ability to think, use your brain and not the multiple media device in your hand, do not ask Google, and work out if on the same bit of tarmac how to approach 847, or go to your DO and explain your dilemma and see where they point you for career advice.
Good luck.