AET Test score..

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by ryan1234, Jun 3, 2010.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just wondering what are the required scores? I've passed but haven't been able to see my results. I'm pretty interested in how well I would of had to have done.
    Thanks in advance :)
    -Ryan1234

2. Don't worry about the score, just bathe in the glory you are becoming one of the chosen few.

Remember RN by the Grace of God, FAA by ability.

Incoming!!! :D

3. AET is 1 of the highest scoring trades in the PT.

4. You need to score about 60 % of the overall score with good part scores in Maths and Mechanical Comprehension.

So you scored over 75 out of 120

SM

:)

5. Have my RT on 09/06 and cant wait, have a good grasp of maths after cramming for the last few months on night duty in my current job lol!!

I will be mortified if I fail and wont accept any other trades other than Aet.

Well done mate,....

6. is there any way you can find out your scores? if i phoned up my AFCO would they tell me what my score was or not?

7. janner

janner War Hero Book Reviewer

Kai Tai, the answer is no they won't, why does it matter?

8. just curiosity TBH, i still not fully sure what i want to do yet, MA still top of the list but i hacve a year to think about it,, so i was just wondering idf i could find out what my scores were

9. NO

10. right okay I got that from what janner said, no need to add to it if you have nothing more to say about It.

11. I gather that if you go to the recruiting office and slip the chief a score then the results may be obtained. On the other hand I am frequently wrong on these matters :oops:

12. janner

Kai Tai, has it occurred to you that some of those you are coming the tw*t with may be your seniors if you successfully join the RN

13. My entrance score was shown to me on docs when i was in phase 1, i got 105. and yet i ended up as a dusty somehow.

14. how am I being a twat,, you told me the answer and that was the end of it there is no need to tell me repeatedly the same thing over I understood the first time

added bit on...

Am also not going to start arguing again as I can't be bothered,, you answered my question that's all I need to know thank you

15. and Janner.... :lol:
    :happy1:

16. janner

I'm hoping he read my last post and got the message