AET Test score..

Just wondering what are the required scores? I've passed but haven't been able to see my results. I'm pretty interested in how well I would of had to have done.
Thanks in advance :)
-Ryan1234

You need to score about 60 % of the overall score with good part scores in Maths and Mechanical Comprehension.

So you scored over 75 out of 120

SM

:)

Have my RT on 09/06 and cant wait, have a good grasp of maths after cramming for the last few months on night duty in my current job lol!!

I will be mortified if I fail and wont accept any other trades other than Aet.

Well done mate,....

Kal_Stu

Lantern Swinger
supermario said:
You need to score about 60 % of the overall score with good part scores in Maths and Mechanical Comprehension.

SM

is there any way you can find out your scores? if i phoned up my AFCO would they tell me what my score was or not?

Kal_Stu

Lantern Swinger
janner said:
Kai Tai, the answer is no they won't, why does it matter?
just curiosity TBH, i still not fully sure what i want to do yet, MA still top of the list but i hacve a year to think about it,, so i was just wondering idf i could find out what my scores were

Kal_Stu said:
supermario said:

SM

is there any way you can find out your scores? if i phoned up my AFCO would they tell me what my score was or not?

NO

Kal_Stu said:
Drakey said:
right okay I got that from what janner said, no need to add to it if you have nothing more to say about It.
I gather that if you go to the recruiting office and slip the chief a score then the results may be obtained. On the other hand I am frequently wrong on these matters :oops:

janner

MIA
Book Reviewer
Kai Tai, has it occurred to you that some of those you are coming the tw*t with may be your seniors if you successfully join the RN

Kal_Stu

Lantern Swinger
janner said:
Kai Tai, has it occurred to you that some of those you are coming the tw*t with may be your seniors if you successfully join the RN
how am I being a twat,, you told me the answer and that was the end of it there is no need to tell me repeatedly the same thing over I understood the first time

added bit on...

Am also not going to start arguing again as I can't be bothered,, you answered my question that's all I need to know thank you