AET Phase 2 Training and Day to Day life

Touch12

I've applied to join as an AET and have my interview in a couple of weeks.
However I can't seem to find detailed information on phase 2 of training at HMS Sultan and day to day life post training.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Waspie

War Hero
I've applied to join as an AET and have my interview in a couple of weeks.
However I can't seem to find detailed information on phase 2 of training at HMS Sultan and day to day life post training.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Use the search facility on here. I’m sure its been covered. I’d look for you but I’m having a ‘can’t be arsed night’.

Seadog

War Hero
While you are still a civilian, Soliel will do your Googling for you. When you pass out to a Squadron, there will be a Chief called the SMR who will open your BRs (manuals) at the correct page, carry your tools and make your tea.

Ballistic

War Hero
While you are still a civilian, Soliel will do your Googling for you. When you pass out to a Squadron, there will be a Chief called the SMR who will open your BRs (manuals) at the correct page, carry your tools and make your tea.
My my, you are grumpy this morning, aren't you?

I like it! :D

Touch12

Thanks for the sarcasm, very very helpful

Waspie

War Hero
VG, I was torn between a 'like' and 'funny' - you were awarded a funny in the end!!