AET & ACH Basic info for new joiners

Bond509

Banned
supermario said:
Hi,

We are being told that the waiting time for AET is currently about 3 months from the date you sit the RT. There are currently space's on the entries in Jan 09.

Hope this helps

SM

:nemo:

Some people are now waiting 36 months, I wish I had applied just one year earlier.

Still I have about one and a half years to wait...

molli

i applied when i was 18 and i got in just before i turned 20. Just stick to it and Im sure you'll be glad you waited I was but i can't say same for sum of my oppos. Spaces won't be opening up until April but they are currently trying to lose members from the service. Lads are starting to double up in single accom at culdrose its getting pretty stupid and over crowded

cúnto

Lantern Swinger
molli said:
i applied when i was 18 and i got in just before i turned 20. Just stick to it and Im sure you'll be glad you waited I was but i can't say same for sum of my oppos. Spaces won't be opening up until April but they are currently trying to lose members from the service. Lads are starting to double up in single accom at culdrose its getting pretty stupid and over crowded

You communicate like a mad Iranian woman fucks.

captainobvious

Lantern Swinger
cúnto said:
molli said:

You communicate like a mad Iranian woman fucks.

Really? She didn't say "don't kill me" once! You're obviously doing it wrong!

As for the sprog whining about doubling up in single accom, get over it! You've got one shower and toilet between 2 of you in a pretty large room, you could be doing a lot worse.

scouse

War Hero
molli said:
:roll: :roll: Just 18 in this section http://usera.ImageCave.com/scouse/C_Mitchell_(19)(2).jpg

witsend

MIA
Book Reviewer
molli said:
Lads are starting to double up in single accom at culdrose its getting pretty stupid and over crowded

The tears are swelling up, I feel really sad and outraged for you. Would you like some help writing your representation?

Grubber

Lantern Swinger
Think you're all getting on the lad's case a bit. The tone of Molli's post doesn't come across as particularly whinging to me. As for the two sharing bit; SLAM accom is much more expensive than the rest of the dross in the fleet, so it probably would be an idea to get to the UPO and have the rates reduced appropriately.

My friend was trying to join as an AET, but decided to withdraw his application as the waiting list was FIVE YEARS!

His subsequent application into the RFA is progressing nicely....

Latest Threads