Advice please. Partner returning from overseas.

Just a thought, but you are female aren't you?

Genuine question, because, if not, he may not have told anyone onboard, if you see what I mean.

I've got work commitments so I couldn't even if I wanted to also I wouldn't want to piss him off further. He's already said if I was to turn up he would walk straight past me and ignore. This sounds so petty actually writing it out. I do trust him 100% I'm just completely miffed by his reaction... Thanks by the way
My bold...sounds like he has a 'fcuk buddy' onboard and does not want you to find out , you intend to marry this bloke ? , sorry to be harsh but as others have already intimated this smells fishy.

Although the situation is one that could throw up all kinds of questions I think that the OP should play it cool and wait for her intended to get back home. Jumping to conclusions is never a good thing. If there is a reason for his apparent negativity it can be prised out of him once he is home a relaxed.

He is a royal marine if that makes any difference i.e. If they have a different procedure to leaving the ship. I don't know! I'm just trying to come to a logical outcome without thinking the worse and this thread (as helpful and imsigful as most of you have been and I highly appreciate) doesn't seem to be helping... I definitely will not being attending his homecoming he has made that clear.

Although the situation is one that could throw up all kinds of questions I think that the OP should play it cool and wait for her intended to get back home. Jumping to conclusions is never a good thing. If there is a reason for his apparent negativity it can be prised out of him once he is home a relaxed.
Thank you, I do intend to do this and think to myself surely if something's truly up he wouldn't not talk about it, hopefully!