pugfrom83

Lantern Swinger
Blackrat said:
Passed-over_Loggie said:
As Guzzler has introduced an educational function;

http://www.defac.ac.uk/eDW/JSP101_DWG_Version_1_0.pdf

Blackrat said:
served on Corporate

Please note that it was Op CORPORATE, as per JSP101 Ch 6 Para 3.a.

Anyway, now the good Book has been demoted to a "guide", we can all write any way we bloody want. They'll introduce a chapter on "standard txt spk" next.

I've annoyed myself now.

Good point. As was Op Granby, but i refer to it as Granby as it gives me more drinking time.

As we say in 22. If you can talk about it, you weren't really there :wink:

chatsharris

Lantern Swinger
Blackrat said:
getting shitfaced on the HMS Ambuscade down in the Falklands in late '91.

If i can assist anyone else with any problems that they may have, please feel free to ask.

I'm pretty certain my old man was one of the chefs on board around that time. If there was alcohol he'd have been there....

Alfacharlie

War Hero
Blackrat said:
If i can assist anyone else with any problems that they may have, please feel free to ask.[/quote]

Dear Blackrat,

Yeah, I've got a few fcuking problems!!

Why do I get tourettes when my mrs makes me watch soaps?

Why do I keep on swamping?

Why do I want to smash chavs in?

What are Wednesday's lotto numbers?

Rumrat

War Hero
Alfacharlie said:
Blackrat said:
If i can assist anyone else with any problems that they may have, please feel free to ask.[/quote]

Dear Blackrat,

Alfa, Be calm, help is at hand.

For many months now I have been running classes in my remedy colledge and I feel sure I can help you.
I am at present running a seminar on seminal fluids and their effect on a shrunken economy.
Your feelings of hostility towards people in track suits is no doubt a throw back to the bullying in school.
You really should not have done it, but that's passed so we should move on.
Swamping is a problem shared by many, from under 5's to the elderly ladies of look at me I'm laughing fame on the telly.
A short course in Lady Tenor's could help but quite s few prefer Huggies.
Swearing at women I must admit is a serious condition and must stop immediately so as to conserve your self esteem.
Next time your wife displays signs of behaviour that may lead to your swearing, move in close to her, take her in your arms and Head butt her, you will find this sways the abuse to almost nothing.
And if you think I know or would share the lottery numbers with you, you really must be one mother fcukin sick fcuker, and should go fcuk yourself, selfish b*stard.

Rumrat said:
Alfacharlie said:
Blackrat said:

Dear Blackrat,

Alfa, Be calm, help is at hand.

For many months now I have been running classes in my remedy colledge and I feel sure I can help you.
I am at present running a seminar on seminal fluids and their effect on a shrunken economy.
Your feelings of hostility towards people in track suits is no doubt a throw back to the bullying in school.
You really should not have done it, but that's passed so we should move on.
Swamping is a problem shared by many, from under 5's to the elderly ladies of look at me I'm laughing fame on the telly.
A short course in Lady Tenor's could help but quite s few prefer Huggies.
Swearing at women I must admit is a serious condition and must stop immediately so as to conserve your self esteem.
Next time your wife displays signs of behaviour that may lead to your swearing, move in close to her, take her in your arms and Head butt her, you will find this sways the abuse to almost nothing.
And if you think I know or would share the lottery numbers with you, you really must be one mother fcukin sick fcuker, and should go fcuk yourself, selfish b*stard.
:lol: Rumrat you really are a smooth talking fcuker. A man of your age should be more sensible and tolerant but what the fcuk were all gods children - just be careful when you meet St Peter he may not appreciate your humour, especially if you'd banged his missus