Advice Needed

Hi

I need some advice and although I appreciate this is a public forum, disclaimers, don't know who you are talking to etc, I also know there are a fair amount of legitimate experts on here!

In brief, type II talar fracture in 2008. Surgically repaired and after a lengthy recovery period and metalwork being removed (at RN request) am now fitter than ever have been. Report from surgery was good, no issues, asymptomatic. Latest fitness test (not RN - done elsewhere) shows an average VO2 of 58.4. I am able to run, row, swim, cycle, cross train, weight train and I am playing rugby again (which caused the injury). No pain, no problems, no mobility issues, no range of movement issues.

End of 2009 I was passed medically fit by local doctor but this has been overturned by Portsmouth. No reason yet known but they are trying to find out so that I can mount an appeal if I wish. Current rating is therefore P8.

I have been trying to get on with an RNR career for over 3-4 years now but various issues (work, moving and then medical) have delayed it. I've stayed motivated throughout and if this is truely the end, I will be well and truely miffed!

Any thoughts? Happy to have them via PM if better that posting here.

Thanks