Advice needed (Missus....)

LaurenMc

Lantern Swinger
Just accept reality Lauren, it'll be easier. You might now be thinking you'll be 'Saint Lulu of HMS Virtue' but one seadraft and a fud which looks like a kicked about kebab will end that illusion.

Saint Lulu would do no such thing, i'm the angel of the north dontcha' know Wits? And I'll have Chilli and Tahini on my Kebab thanks.

Sharkey

War Hero
Went to a rugmunchers engagement do a bit back, on arriving I got a snog off the feminine one and it wasnt 'till I left that it dawned on me that there was no fish in the buffet

2and2makes5

Midshipman
I was in a similar kind of situation but the other way round. But he made me feel really guilty for going ahead anyway and applying and we ended up fighting and breaking up over it. To be honest your career comes first and you said 'seeing' so it doesn't seem that serious.

She knows the situation. She has to be a bit naive to think that it will carry on once you're at Raleigh. She's still with you now so enjoy getting deep and then leave on good terms :) x

MaiBelle

Lantern Swinger
When I first mentioned applying, my husband was very supportive but towards the end it became more and more clear that he'd have never coped with it...he couldn't look after himself for a weekend let alone 6 months. It wasn't what broke us up, but he was incredibly jealous and I can't imagine he'd have managed any absence (especially one in which I'd be surrounded by a large number of men - what's the ratio on board btw?! :D)

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
When I first mentioned applying, my husband was very supportive but towards the end it became more and more clear that he'd have never coped with it...he couldn't look after himself for a weekend let alone 6 months. It wasn't what broke us up, but he was incredibly jealous and I can't imagine he'd have managed any absence (especially one in which I'd be surrounded by a large number of men - what's the ratio on board btw?! :D)

Depends. But if you're on an LPD, 3 into 1 will go, apparently... :shock:

Latest Threads