Advice for interview, self harm

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by T5igger, Mar 10, 2016.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ...
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
  2. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

It is a medical issue and should be declared in the medical questionnaire. The medical examiner would presumably be able to determine if there is a single or multiple scarring.

You are not obliged to declare it or discuss your personal medical issues at your selection interview.
  3. wet_blobby

wet_blobby War Hero Moderator

Just take a concealed blade along to the interview. If the subject is raised whip it out and make to slash you wrists, say something like "You know I'll do it" and suggest it'll be the interviews fault and they made you do it. They'll soon drop the subject and move on to another topic like your IQ. You'll be fine.
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. ...
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
  5. It is banter , and we are not , like , dudes , that is Americanish.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. T5 service and ex service personnel are the biggest piss takers you will ever find, not always PC, you are obviously touchy about your past issue? If you pass, are accepted, then pass out of training and join the fleet. you will need to toughen up and realise your past is just that, put it behind you, and if someone asks what them scars you say I was in a bad place when I was 13. If you try to hide your past it will come back and jack will take the piss. If I remember WB was a Royal and he has been of on his jolleies for awhile
    • Like Like x 2
  7. T5, you are clearly a moron with little grasp of the English language and have mental health issues.

I strongly suggest you join the other sub humans in the RAF you chopper.
  8. wet_blobby

Aw bless. :)
  9. And he's back.........
  10. You gone all religious on us?:eek:
  11. wet_blobby

Yep..... I'm on a mission from God to spread the love to the newbies. :) (no need to thank me)
    • Funny Funny x 1