Advice for aptitude test.

Discussion in 'Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting' started by Chicogiz, Jan 10, 2008.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Re: Best advice for aptitude test.

Thanks a lot Chico, well done, has helped me lots, did`nt know I was so fick.

2. Re: Best advice for aptitude test.

:oops:

3. Re: Best advice for aptitude test.

I`m confused Chico check out the answer to No 16 , explain it to me Ta.

4. Re: Best advice for aptitude test.

5. Ninja_Stoker

Ninja_Stoker War Hero Moderator

Re: Best advice for aptitude test.

I'm confused too, the first 15 only have two possible answers, whereas the recruiting test has between 4 and 6 possible answers for each question.

These aren't the questions supplied by those companies that actually charge you for information packs called "How to Join the Royal Navy" or something similar are they?

If they are, all the information required is supplied free anyway, so they are most definitely NOT endorsed or recommended by the RN.

Have you submitted an application form, sat the test or been interviewed yet Chico?

6. Re: Best advice for aptitude test.

I think he's after your job Ninja :thumright:

7. Ninja_Stoker

Re: Best advice for aptitude test.

I'm all for everyone helping each other, it saves the hassle of searching for the answers already given s'pose. :thumright:

It's probably prudent not to tell the careers adviser what questions to ask at interview though- some of them get a bit tetchy, bless. It's probably an 'age thing.'[​IMG]

8. Re: Best advice for aptitude test.

9. Re: Best advice for aptitude test.

Thanks Chico, helps me a lot, you people are actually thicker than i thought you were, but thats life i suppose, have you officially relieved Ninja or are you his deputy?

10. Re: Best advice for aptitude test.

Blimey! How did we manage years ago..
    I don't remember any of this malarky or indeed, having the faintest clue what they were going to ask me, or what the tests were.
    It was just something I wanted to do, so went off and did it.
    Are we getting into a situation of too much information causing confusion I wonder?

11. Re: Best advice for aptitude test.

12. Re: Best advice for aptitude test.

Sometimes it's better to let things surprise you :wink:

13. Re: Best advice for aptitude test.

14. Re: Best advice for aptitude test.

Hmm the sage advice of Chico, he has after all 3 years Sea Cadet service and
    perusal of the RN website behind him.
    Pull your fecking neck in son, leave the careers advice to Ninja.
    NZB

15. Is it becasue his name starts with C just like creddley ? Has anyone hered from him lately.. I hope he is doing fine and is about to pass with out !!!! or even completed his RNAC !!

16. Ninja_Stoker

I was aware he had an entry date but we've heard/seen sight nor light of him since he was about to go on RNAC. Whether that means he sailed through RNAC & is about to join or whether he had a complete change of direction after RNAC & is no longer joining remains to be seen.

Possibly we'll see a post off him after he's joined up & finished training, but conversely he may have completely changed his mind. Certainly I've had no recent contact.

17. Ninja / Chico

Did I pass ??

18. Its very useful Chico