Adult Advent/Bachelor Do/Hen Party/Pub Crawl Route.

barny006

War Hero
Thank f*** for that That Hopleaf beer was the worst I have ever tasted ,had to drink that Marsivin crap got me really wrecked drinking it by the pint!!!!!!

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Thank f*** for that That Hopleaf beer was the worst I have ever tasted ,had to drink that Marsivin crap got me really wrecked drinking it by the pint!!!!!!

I bet you had a touch of the ghey and put 7 Up in your Marsovin ;)

Cisk was/is the other beer.

Stirlin

War Hero
When on Fife she did A LOT of Med patrol , RAS one day and instead of the usual McEwans Export tinnies we got Hop Leaf ! , every can was flat as a fart apart from the gash taste , we refused to drink the stuff and it was offloaded PDQ when we got back to Valletta.

barny006

War Hero
Nah I think we drank it neat,I don't think Cisk was around on the 70's Naffi at the top of the lift was as cheap as chips 6 old 'd' for a double brandy and coke.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Nah I think we drank it neat,I don't think Cisk was around on the 70's Naffi at the top of the lift was as cheap as chips 6 old 'd' for a double brandy and coke.

I was there in 74 and 75 and Cisc was around then, to show good it was I preferred Hopleaf!!

B

Billy Q

You'll need to get your skates on if you want to sample the Hotel Phoenicia as it was when it opened in 1939. The Crabs had it during WW2 and it is to be tarted up to something unrecognizable. Perhaps they'll leave the beautiful 7 acre gardens as is.