Navy Net - Royal Navy Community

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Adult Advent/Bachelor Do/Hen Party/Pub Crawl Route.

barny006

War Hero
Nah I think we drank it neat,I don't think Cisk was around on the 70's Naffi at the top of the lift was as cheap as chips 6 old 'd' for a double brandy and coke.

WreckerL

War Hero
Super Moderator
Nah I think we drank it neat,I don't think Cisk was around on the 70's Naffi at the top of the lift was as cheap as chips 6 old 'd' for a double brandy and coke.

I was there in 74 and 75 and Cisc was around then, to show good it was I preferred Hopleaf!!

B

Billy Q

You'll need to get your skates on if you want to sample the Hotel Phoenicia as it was when it opened in 1939. The Crabs had it during WW2 and it is to be tarted up to something unrecognizable. Perhaps they'll leave the beautiful 7 acre gardens as is.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MoD_RSS Designated premises scheme: letter to directors of adult social services MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Adult social care winter plan: letter from Minister for Care to local authorities MoD News 0
MoD_RSS COVID-19 infection rises: letter to care providers from Director of Adult Social Care Delivery MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New award scheme shines spotlight on Cadet Force adult volunteers MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Adult personal social services: revenue funding 2020 to 2021 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Adult education budget: S31 grant determination letters 2020 to 2021 MoD News 1
MoD_RSS Adult social care recruitment care campaign launched to boost workforce MoD News 0
MoD_RSS National action plan to further support adult social care sector  MoD News 0
MoD_RSS New adult social care guidance to protect the most vulnerable against COVID-19 MoD News 0
soleil Island Echo: "Ryde's Sea Cadets Looking For New Adult Leaders" SCC and URNU 0
MoD_RSS Next phase of adult social care recruitment campaign begins MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Adult retraining scheme rolled out to new regions MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Innovative adult retraining scheme rolled out further MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Devolution of the adult education budget effective from 1 August 2019 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Digital technology for adult social care: apply for funding MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: 2018 to 2019 adult education budget and 19-24 traineeships funding over delivery MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: Continued increased flexibility for learners in receipt of low wage, Adult Education Budget (AEB) 2019 to 2020 MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: New campaign to recruit thousands more adult social care staff MoD News 0
MoD_RSS News story: ESFA funded adult education budget 2019 to 2020 illustrative allocations issued MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Amanda Spielman at the National Children and Adult Services (NCAS) Conference MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Speech: Amanda Spielman at the National Children and Adult Services (NCAS) Conference MoD News 0
J Naval Nurse Adult (Student) Selection Board - a review Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 14
northern-matelot Cadet Force Adult Volunteer Commission. SCC and URNU 43
nelsons_blood Adult Jokes... Enjoy Blue Jokes 4
daffy1 Adult Numeracy and Literacy Joining Up - Royal Navy Recruiting 8
babystew my resignation as an adult Diamond Lil's 12
P TOP FOUR ADULT JOKES The Quarterdeck 0
C Adult Instructors SCC and URNU 23
MoD_RSS Government update on the proposed acquisition of Cobham PLC by Advent International MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Proposed acquisition of Cobham by Advent International – Business Secretary to consult on undertakings MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Update on proposed acquisition of Cobham PLC by Advent International MoD News 0
MoD_RSS Government responds to the proposed acquisition of Cobham plc by Advent International MoD News 0
2_deck_dash Matelot advent calendar Diamond Lil's 3
Grim_Reaper Advent calender for Service Personnel. The Quarterdeck 5
higthepig Advent Diamond Lil's 0
N Scottish Advent Calendar The Quarterdeck 5