Adolf Hitler

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by higthepig, Nov 18, 2006.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. At Collingrad, for children in need , someone dressed up as Adolf, by the job description, i feel that he is a member of Rum Ration, can that person come forward, or shall i reveal the name?

2. Give him the benefit of the doubt.
    Perhaps he went as Charlly Chaplin playing Adolf in that movie he made.

3. Was'nt me , I went on a boys night out to Stoke Village [Guzz] , 3 Royals ,1 Pongo , & me representing the Senior Service , good run ashore was had by all , :D

4. Dabs might know who it was!

5. .....and why would you name names???

6. Considering it made all the press that i know, i thought he would come forward, but never mind eh?

7. I once worked with someone who said a friend of his went on an anti-poll-tax march dressed in masonic gear he found in a wierd place he worked. Apparently it provoked comments along the lines of 'hmm even the masons are against it' - not sure if its true but its a lovely thought - if it were true I'd love to have seen it ...

8. Wasn't the late Führer's representation at COLLINGWOOD courtesy of the resident H&S wallah rigged to type?

9. My investigations can confirm the H&S link.

I thought at the time, as I marched past......"Hmm nice costume.....I wonder.....if Prince what's-his-name thought the same thing?"

BTW I don't see any problem with it. I wonder which poor old veteran sod was fed a line by the press?