Adolf Hitler

At Collingrad, for children in need , someone dressed up as Adolf, by the job description, i feel that he is a member of Rum Ration, can that person come forward, or shall i reveal the name?

Was'nt me , I went on a boys night out to Stoke Village [Guzz] , 3 Royals ,1 Pongo , & me representing the Senior Service , good run ashore was had by all , :D

higthepig said:
At Collingrad, for children in need , someone dressed up as Adolf, by the job description, i feel that he is a member of Rum Ration, can that person come forward, or shall i reveal the name?
.....and why would you name names???

I once worked with someone who said a friend of his went on an anti-poll-tax march dressed in masonic gear he found in a wierd place he worked. Apparently it provoked comments along the lines of 'hmm even the masons are against it' - not sure if its true but its a lovely thought - if it were true I'd love to have seen it ...

Passed-over_Loggie said:
Wasn't the late Führer's representation at COLLINGWOOD courtesy of the resident H&S wallah rigged to type?
My investigations can confirm the H&S link.

I thought at the time, as I marched past......"Hmm nice costume.....I wonder.....if Prince what's-his-name thought the same thing?"

BTW I don't see any problem with it. I wonder which poor old veteran sod was fed a line by the press?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BillyNoMates Nautical Jokes 11
Blackrat Diamond Lil's 37
andym Diamond Lil's 14