Admiral: 'Front line women are huge success'

you've lost me there Canuck, I thought the chap was agreeing with me.
I do find the aggressive character of this particular post somewhat disagreeable though.. :argue:

Clank, I think what my esteemed fellow canuck is getting at, is that in your effort to call out the references regarding the use of Homo in a post you have inadvertantly made an ageist remark.

Thus the kettle/pot remark.

sgtpepperband

War Hero
Book Reviewer
It seems our learned friend "finknottle" joined Rum Ration with an agenda. :oops:

Here is his contribution (he had only posted twice before) from a similar thread topic from over two years ago. Suppressed homosexuality? No idea. In a relationship with a female? Doubtful. Sexist? As always... 8O

Anyway, there's certainly a sense of deja vu, I reckon... :roll:

"Rum Ration - Wimmin @ Sea - The funny side"

finknottle said:
Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:28 pm

Nothing funny about women at sea, they may have had em onboard at Trafalgar but as far as I am concerned they are a pestilence and are only suited to shore jobs. Praise the lord I took the liberty boat to pension before this madness came into being.

finknottle said:
Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:55 pm

Last year out the Gulf RMBT board a ship, once secure Jolly Jack comes along to do his bit one of the party being a Wren, It's a little bit choppy and she refuses to climb the ladder onto civvie vessel, what happens? Yes you know the answer, sweet foxtrot alpha. Now if that had been one of the lads we all know it would have been a different story. As stated in my previous post best place for them is in barracks sorting out your pay.

finknottle said:
Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:24 am

OK, I’ll concede that things might just be alright as long as there is a male hairy arsed Stoker and not some 50 Kilo Jenny available to carry your unconscious carcass up 6 decks to the life raft, call me old fashioned if you wish.

finknottle said:
Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:22 pm

SailbadTheSinner said:
finknottle]OK said:
Posted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:05 pm

Well JD I refer you to my earlier point, why do women not compete against men in the Olympics if they are as you imply physically equal? I will be unavailable for the next week but I look forward to reading your response upon my return.

finknottle said:
Posted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 1:29 pm

I am sure this has been trotted out a million times before but not by me and I consider it valid to the issue to hand; so IMHO there is also a physiological cause for concern where women in the services are concerned. As most of us chaps can testify to there is a proclivity for them to become ‘unbalanced’ once a month and I for one find that worrying if they were to be anywhere near the firing switch during this period. I also find it puzzling that many of the ‘modern’ ladies seem to have some strange desire to swear drink and in some instances fight like men, why is this I ask myself, it is indeed a strange phenomenon. Are they no longer happy with the role that nature gave them of mother, homemaker and soft cuddly thing?

finknottle said:
Posted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 8:00 pm

Geoff_Wessex]Gawd said:
Posted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 9:29 pm

brigham600 said:
Your not a misogynist by any chance?

Definitely not, I am a devout atheist.

finknottle said:
Posted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:15 pm

Tingara said:
See a few female replies, Wonder why its never been tried before - a fully female manned warship. Could be a 12 month trial ,doesnt have to be the USS Enterprise ,maybe some old mothballed sweeper/frigate sounds better. Theres all fem plane crews flying right now. Yeah I know ,Cleopatra tried it first.

What would be the purpose of such an excercise?

:?

Well, FN appears not to like women, The Royal Family, the Labour party, England, Wales, lamb kabobs, colonials and gays. I figure in about 12 more months he'll run out of things to hate/dislike/fist raise about and figure out the only thing left to hate is himself.

FN, why not contact our dear, leftie and taliban lover, Jack Let's-talk-to-the-Taliban Layton? You'd make a terrific campaign manager for him. He likes to alienate the entire country from his party. Who knows, you might get paid to rail against what's left of your I-hate-everything-bucket list.

Bloody hell I had no idea I was so highly though of on the forum Mrs F has had to make me a cup of hot sweet tea as I am overcome with emotion and came over all queer.

Niner_Domestic, I suggest that you check out our historical dealings with terrorists it may come as a shock to you but dialogue with them has always come into play.

Gombear

War Hero
finknottle said:
Gombear said:
finknottle said:
I have had the opportunity to prove that I am the man I hoped I was, like it our not that is all you will get.

It didn't involve sheep did it?

No sheep were not involved, I am a Scot not Welsh and consequently my preference is a warm moist haggis

Oh dear I see some vitriol is being spewed forth in poor old finknottles direction from the crèche.

Never mind the bloody sheep, you've got me interested in the warm, moist haggis now. Does it have a friend?

If your not Welsh why have you got the Welsh flag as your avatar?

As a matter of interest, we are at the moment, dealing with one of your terrorist. The opening statements by the Crown were spectacular.

A lamh a' bheir, 's i gheibh.

IB08

Lantern Swinger
LOL fn is just a repressed homo. The only reason he doesnt like co-ed crews is because there is less c**k for him to suck on. End of.