Adiosssss

Discussion in 'Diamond Lil's' started by Rachelthree, Apr 30, 2013.

Welcome to the Navy Net aka Rum Ration

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial RN website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Eye spy with my eye...a self indulgent thread. Oh well...

Just finished my last piece of coursework, so I no longer need internet based websites that facilitate procrastination. Its not you, its me. We just want different things at the moment and time apart will be beneficial, thank you for the laughs and the good times, and I learnt alot about how to improve my 1.5 mile time too which will be useful when I start training. In fitting with the nautical theme of the Navy and thus RR, here is a card that appropriately extends my thanks for providing a good distraction:

crabs.jpg

2. Do NOT mention crabs on this site, they have their own one. Try E-Goat, now get back in the kitchen wench.

3. .

Elsewhere R3 posted:
    1. Now that she's gone - 'Punchy' Dreadlocks Fortescue-Carrington, Esquire, the Bouncer at the Albert Road Southsea Retirement Home for former ABA Champions, has revealed that:

'twas only 39 Seconds...

One of that ilk fessed-up to old Punchy that he went round the buoy and, high on Lambrinis, she never even noticed...

2. As she promised Sharkey that she will return to 'reveal all' it may not be the last we've heard from her...

Patient of Portsea.

4. I beleve there was some video evidence of the above mentioned coupling...

5. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

Say what you want woman. The real reason is that i have cut the wireless in the basement. You and that chopsy scouse cow will have to find something else to amuse yourselves.

6. Oh we are she's busy with me ;) that's why she will be taking a break from RR. You snooze you lose Blackrat.

7. Blackrat

Blackrat War Hero Moderator Book Reviewer

I liked Rachel. She would put the lotion on and was bendy. You'll learn.

• Like Like x 1