Add your HMS Raleigh basic training join up date!

Which month have you been given your joining date for?

• Oct 2007

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nov 2007

• Dec 2007

• Jan 2008

• Feb 2008

• March 2008

• April 2008

• May 2008

• June 2008/July 2008/Aug 2008

• Total voters

scouse

War Hero
Peach said:
Hey Mhaz, im going in as a SCL (or Stores Accountant as they're called now), just waiting for the date to come through, should be any day now..
You did mean Jack Dusty!!!! :wink: :wink:

Rookie-WWFC

Lantern Swinger
Any idea why my dates so late? Im going in as an AET and still not got a date until June 21st, I started applying in August last year, other than a 3 month delay on my medical it's all gone through fine. It's just that whilst on my RNAC nobody else had a date as late as mine and all the AET's said they'd applied later and got earlier date's.

Mhaz_92

Midshipman
Peach said:
Hey Mhaz, im going in as a SCL (or Stores Accountant as they're called now), just waiting for the date to come through, should be any day now..

awesome, keep me posted as to when you get your start date :D

rwilliams_006

Lantern Swinger
Oh my god i haven't been on this site for about 3 months and reading all that is so confusing can someone just make me a list of who is going to raleigh in may please x

seanie88

Midshipman
Any WE submariners here ?? and when is your start date mate of mine has just got his PJFT to do and want to find out when he will be going so i can see if he will be at basic same time as me.

Guzzler

War Hero
Peach said:

Wrong way round. Used to be Stores Accountant and is now Logistics (Supply Chain).

leic

Midshipman
raleigh 24th may 09

hey hey peeps... old boy here? its bin a long wait but im goin may24....broop broop any1 on that course get intouch, ur all nuff young any old farts other than myself on the same course??????????? :twisted: